LaunchBox Community Forums

Styphelus' Banners and Backgrounds

Styphelus

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, spycat said:

These are excellent.
Any chance of a version of the MS-DOS one without the Now emulated in DOSBox sticker?

I will. I'm not happy with that one. I didn't create that one. It's just a place holder for now. I haven't done any of the Sega ones either. there are some decent ones for Sega already created on another thread. I would post them here but I have no idea who created them.

7 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

This is all looking really great, @Styphelus. Any chance I can get you to upload them to the Downloads section?

I can upload them to the downloads section but can I update those files after? I don't have a complete package yet. I still have a lot to do. I'm all over the place between these and creating box art over at the hyperspin forums.

1 minute ago, Styphelus said:

I can upload them to the downloads section but can I update those files after? I don't have a complete package yet. I still have a lot to do. I'm all over the place between these and creating box art over at the hyperspin forums.

Yeah uploaded files can be updated, theme creators do it all the time.

5 hours ago, Styphelus said:

Yup, they can. Thanks @Styphelus; I'm especially loving those backgrounds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...