LaunchBox Community Forums

Giant Titan Platform Category Logos

GiantTitan

Those are really awesome. Thanks GiantTitan. A little different request, any chance you could do a Jukebox style logo? Something like this? I know it doesn't exactly fit in the platform categories... category, but I have high hopes that we'll one day be able to launch an app as a platform. If not, I understand, making this kind of stuff is time consuming. I'd really like some kind of Media category that encompasses music, video, comics, magazines, etc, but not sure what you would use for a logo for that sort of stuff. Thanks again for the cool logos. Really sweet.

jukebox.png.e12a3e74806a65892c680a8131989594.png

I made this in paint on a work computer so don't be hatin', LOL.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jaythompson said:

Those are really awesome. Thanks GiantTitan. A little different request, any chance you could do a Jukebox style logo? Something like this? I know it doesn't exactly fit in the platform categories... category, but I have high hopes that we'll one day be able to launch an app as a platform. If not, I understand, making this kind of stuff is time consuming. I'd really like some kind of Media category that encompasses music, video, comics, magazines, etc, but not sure what you would use for a logo for that sort of stuff. Thanks again for the cool logos. Really sweet.

jukebox.png.e12a3e74806a65892c680a8131989594.png

I made this in paint on a work computer so don't be hatin', LOL.

This is a nice layout. I will make Playlists and a Jukebox Icon as well when I get a chance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GiantTitan said:

This is a nice layout. I will make Playlists and a Jukebox Icon as well when I get a chance.

Thank you! For the playlists/media idea, I was thinking like a bookshelf with books and a walkman and headphones sitting on the shelf. Maybe some cassettes or something. Not sure how you'd visualize movies or videos into that idea. Just some ideas. Its a lot to put into one logo. I'm sure you will figure out something really cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...