LaunchBox Community Forums

8.2-beta-1 Released

Jason Carr

Also, it seems like a bug that having Show Screenshots checked and not having Show Fanart checked in Options results in the sidebar showing both screenshots and fanart. This issue is totally different than the issue in the post about delete image.

but could it simply be that having the background priority set to screenshot gameplay is what is causing this error since that may be locking the file? so i think i won't be able to delete one of the two duplicates like this as long as i show gameplay screenshot in the background. it's not a huge deal because i can just delete the 2nd if i get the error trying to delete the first one. i assume you wouldn't be able to delete the gameplay screenshot at all if you only have one when showing it as background. i doubt the problem is having Fanart checked in background priority

Edit: i just checked my Background Priorities. Fanart is not checked. But like I suspected, if I uncheck screenshot gameplay i can delete either of the two duplicate gameplay screenshots from the sidebar. so whatever you show for your background, you will not be able to delete from the sidebar but you can from editing the game

Edited by ckp

8 minutes ago, wallmachine said:

BigBox is leaking memory I have 32 GB ram and it says im running out of memory....

Switch your BB video player to Windows Media Player. That should fix you up, unless this is a brand new issue.

Edited by ckp

Wondering if there's some kind of fluke there @wallmachine. Have you tried rebooting to see if it's still happening? So little has changed in Big Box since 8.0 that I fail to see how any memory issues could have been introduced. If you are able to reproduce it after a reboot, can you confirm if it's VLC-related? Try using WMP just for testing to see if it still occurs.

Just now, Jason Carr said:

Wondering if there's some kind of fluke there @wallmachine. Have you tried rebooting to see if it's still happening? So little has changed in Big Box since 8.0 that I fail to see how any memory issues could have been introduced. If you are able to reproduce it after a reboot, can you confirm if it's VLC-related? Try using WMP just for testing to see if it still occurs.

I was switching between game themes and I couldn't press the back button as well not sure if coincidence 

• Like 1