LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there an "Other Platforms" option in a game info screen?

FlightRisk

Is there an "other platforms" option in LB/BB? The one FE I know that has it is GameEX. You go to a game screen where the description, year released, etc. is and there is a separate menu that lists all the other versons and platforms there are of the same game. So you can just scroll through each item without having to go to that game screen and it instantly shows you the movies of what that game looks like. I find it very useful to be able to go to any version of "donkey kong" let's say, and then scroll through to see every different version and what it looks like.  So I can instantly see the arcade version compared to the Atari XXXX version. And I can click that menu to go play that version instead if I want.

Thanks. That's a start. If it doesn't have it, perhaps that could be a feature for the future. I imagine this would have to be a downloadable database just like anything else that can be scraped. There would need to be a customizable window where there are hyperlinks pointing to the movies for those. Maybe LB is or will be extensible somehow in it's themeing.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-GDHXGMPB8/instant/

Here is a link to the survey results the poll is closed so you can't add anything to it nor could you ever the items were placed on the poll after gathering user input in a live video stream. You can make a request on our Bitbucket found in the help&Support link in the forum header like I said there are no promises but on BitBucket other users can vote for it if they think they might want that feature also but not really sure how many users go on there to vote for things.