LaunchBox Community Forums

Retrotastic! 60+ Platforms Already! (WIP) - A Collab by BroskiPlays & Faeran

2 hours ago, faeran said:

Here it is. Highly in a work in progress state.

Looks amazing!  Great work.  Looking forward to using this. 

My only thought is it would work better for a playlist than platform with a lot of games since you can't see the list as you're scrolling.  

Also another cool thing, we have a pixel artist helping us with creating full blown retro pixel looking icons for indicating genre's, ESRB ratings, Player Modes and star ratings. Here's the first icon as a sneak peek from GreatLemon.

rpg_icon.png.391cfecbd4e48df4347e9383df20c930.pngRole-Playing Genre.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Shinryu said:

Awww thats disappointing. So are u working on this alone then faeran?

Yeah, I've been doing some extensive photoshop work on the console backgrounds to make them work in the theme, as well as upgrading as many of the low quality ones that I could. There was about 4 or 5 I didn't have to edit, the rest either couldn't be used, or could be used after editing. Mostly all of the playlist graphics couldn't be used.

There's still lots of graphics to go, I was able to get some help from another person in the community, but if anyone wants to be part of this, send me a PM.