LaunchBox Community Forums

Future Pinball

lou silver

The Tables are coming the Tables are coming !!!! Get em while you can

Future Pinball Tables!!

Update* 

Good news ? 600+ tables added/discovered!! download the update, cover art and new xml to get your table count to 2671!

replace the xml in Launchbox/Data/Platforms (you may also have to delete Future Pinball xmls from Launchbox/Backups)

1-9

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S1

S2

T1

T2

U-Z

12-2019 Updated Tables

Secret Bonus

675998356_fpins1.thumb.png.9bee0a9c1a9689a5814ba333ec4ac827.png306840796_fpins2.thumb.png.3dcb13ebdf5b08136d7d9552cb9d0308.png

My Future Pinball 2000 2671table set, painstakingly imported each box cover added one at a time and each title renamed.

*update*

Now improved with a full clear logo set! ? see it here

the files unzipped

Box Fronts Clear Logos

emulator

Future Pinball.7z platform images

platform video

xml

instructions

links to video snaps etc

emulator, xml file, Bigbox/Launchbox artwork included!

for Better Arcade Mode tables - BAM

Future Pinball Loader

included but if needed or info

1996416718_Collage2019-08-0815_35_56.thumb.jpg.70629bbd5ef4d67102fd1eadca39985d.jpg

(had two corrupt box front images MOON and Rat fink)MOON.thumb.png.5651b443d50c23d29a85fc93fb965b3f.png1941735749_RatFink.thumb.png.de47cc027f4cbf6f1adc2c482017c388.png

add your unzipped tables from http://www.pinsimdb.org/

to Launchbox/Emulators/Future Pinball/Tables

506098573_fpcl1.thumb.png.86de7008cae7a477a674c77926390948.png769486836_fpcl2.thumb.png.a09b257a8c06e56ea89483e7c5d04f90.png

fp1.png

fp2.png

fp4.png

fp5.png

fp6.png

fp7.png

fp8.png

fp9.png

fp10.png

fp11.png

fp12.png

fp13.png

fp14.png

fp15.png

fp16.png

fp17.png

fp18.png

fp19.png

fp20.png

fp21.png

fp22.png

fp23.png

fp24.png

fp25.png

fp26.png

fpp3.png

Collage 2019-08-08 15_34_54.jpg

Background.png

Edited by lou silver
update/correction
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

There are quite a few clear logos at the link below, which pretty closely matches to the 719 I have in my collection:

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/9-game-clear-logos/

I only keep one version (with few exceptions) of tables but I have backglass and desktop view screenshots of all 719, that I did manually from my tables.  So they all have same basic view and sizing.  Slowly adding in full table screenshots (~300 now) as well as docklets (~450) but got side tracked on getting Visual Pinball running.  I had intended to post the backglass and screen shots since don't plan on adding any more unique tables for FP.  So will try to post them this weekend. 735660925_AddamsFamilyThe(Bally1992)sc.thumb.png.8d8839c92dd32476eafd4fb848eea1b8.png1245279123_TheAddamsFamily.thumb.png.5d92cf5b3dd82d14e44871f40b4a4af7.png361413509_AddamsFamilyThe(Bally1992).thumb.png.b1b9200003d36ed4fdfe824610513afd.png2104988745_AddamsFamilyThe(Bally1992)full.thumb.png.5bef2cb9070dfadef819a14ae560e803.png

Edited by sundogak
  • Like 1

I am likely weird in where put, but like to keep separate and it fits with the theme using with the first three being sort of the "minimum" set:

1. Clear logo -  normal clear logo just like used for other games. 
  2. Screenshot Gameplay - desktop view gameplay screenshot  (like #3 above)
  3. Screenshot Title - I use the screenshot of the backglass with DMD, preferable the actual game  (like #1 above) , not the "real life" back glass. Those I put in Marquee but don't really use.
  4. Screenshot  Select- Didn't know where to put but wanted separate from Desktop screenshot so put the full table screenshots in this category (like #4 above).  The advantage of separate can always move to another category if change mind.
  5. Docklet - I use this as the "front box" (like #2 above)

Gameex.com has quite a lot of pinball media via their PinballX frontend (like Hyperspin, if want to use FTP have to pay nominal fee).  Pinsimdb.org is also pretty good for media, particularly for Future Pinball.

The problem with the Pinball media is that everyone does slightly different, particularly naming, then there are a zillion versions of tables (ultimate, ultimatum, slightly different version by other people).  That is why I just went for one table, typically most recent.  When started using BAM with FP, have to keep the chaos to minimum. 

Video wise still missing 200 out of the 700 total (~8 GIGs). Once I got done screen-shotting everything, decided to hold up on the videos since those take a lot of time and couldn't get the AHK automated script working quite right.

Visual Pinball is in my mind a bigger pain than Future Pinball and BAM, at least for casual desktop setups. I am only sticking with Visual Pinball X games simply so don't have to deal with all the others versions.  VP seems to cater a lot more to the folks with dedicated PB setups and has features that are useful for them.  But simple things like changing the view are more complicated than FP (just a function key in FP).  I have a two screen setup with the Backglass on the second monitor and works fine with FP and BAM since the backglass is intergral in a FP table. But most VP tables you have to use a separate backglass program and download BG file as well. They are cooler, since they allow flashing and animation but take more time to fiddle with.  I have about 50 setup and working now but suspect I am going to cherry pick ones that are not in FP set and leave at that since no sure want to bother with the +300 have waiting to sort through.

Still need to upload what I have here screenshot wise just didn't get to it this weekend.  

• Thanks 1

How did you import and are launching the games?

Which did you import for Future Pinball?

Future Pinball (2018)

Future Pinball Miscellaneous
Future Pinball Original Tables
Future Pinball Original Tables [Flipperless]
Future Pinball Original Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Future Pinball Recreated Tables
Future Pinball Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Future Pinball Recreated Tables [MODs, HACKs]

Which will you import for Visual Pinball?

Visual Pinball (2018)

Visual Pinball [PhysMod5] Tables
Visual Pinball [PhysMod5] Tables [FullScreen+WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [PhysMod] Tables
Visual Pinball [VP-X] Recreated Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Original Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP1-VP7] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP8] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP8] Original Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP8] Original Tables [VP Plus]
Visual Pinball [VP8] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP8] PinMame Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP8] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VP8] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP8] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP8] VpinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP9] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP9] Original Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Original Tables [FullScreen spanned]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Original Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Original Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP9] PinMame Tables [FullScreen spanned]
Visual Pinball [VP9] PinMame Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables [Flipperless] [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables [FullScreen spanned]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] Recreated Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP9] VpinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Original Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Original Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Original Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] PinMame Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless][FS+WS]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] Recreated Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP91x] VpinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Original Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Original Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP92x] PinMame Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] PinMame Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] PinMame Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless][FS+WS]
Visual Pinball [VP92x] Recreated Tables [FullScreen+WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Original Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Original Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Original Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables [Hybrid View]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] PinMame Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Recreated Tables [Flipperless][FS+WS]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Recreated Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] Recreated Tables [WideScreen]
Visual Pinball [VP99x] VpinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Original Tables
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Original Tables [Full Single Screen]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Original Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables
Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables [Full Single Screen]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables [FullScreen]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables [MODs, HACKs]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Recreated Tables
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Recreated Tables [Flipperless]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] Recreated Tables [Full Single Screen]
Visual Pinball [VPXx] VpinMame Tables
Visual Pinball Miscellaneous

Edited by wallmachine

@wallmachine

Only did these since don't have full screen setup (Desktop view with second monitor backglass) and wanted to stick with X only:

• Visual Pinball [VPXx] Original Tables  (picking and choosing, for most part not doing a lot of these unless they looked interesting)
  • Visual Pinball [VPXx] PinMame Tables
  • Visual Pinball [VPXx] Recreated Tables

I have about 350 for VP that imported into LB but going to do serious pruning since has been taking a lot of time to get backglass running and doing media.  There is limit to my OCD!  Found I usually had to download from one of the VP sites for the backglass and in many cases found slightly newer versions. 

I had different "Hyperspin ready" set from 2016 since it was a "one table" set. I believe the set you are referring to had a lot of similar versions which I didn't want to wade through but in essence this is what I have:

• Future Pinball Original Tables (~290)
  • Future Pinball Recreated Tables  (~ 430)

I wound up replacing quite a few of the Future Pinball tables from PinSimDB.org  when started using BAM since they didn't have clear indicators in that set on what the Physics type was and/or included the XML files needed. 

@lou silver This thread is what got me going on VP but the issue found is they were setup for full single glass setups in many cases rather than desktop.  Can change the setup, but requires fiddling with each table or in many cases the DMD shows up rotated 90 degrees so wound up going with the PD set I had instead.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, lou silver said:

The Tables are here The tables are here!!

All Future Pinball Tables are uploaded!!

Save yourselves a ton of time and work

Get the Future Pinball Starter Pack

and all the tables in one place!!

See top post for links!!?

Wow! What an effort and result. I plan on getting all this installed and running and running as my ISP data cap allows. Thanks doesn't start to communicate my l appreciation for your willingness to share all these resources.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Download them one at a time here at PinSimDB.org or get them courtesy of Google Drive and myself in bulk.

Last time I checked Future Pinball is freeware and the Launchbox police will not cart you off to jail for talking about it.

As far as libraries go this is all the PC playable tables from PinSimDB.org complete with table images and clear logos,

of note I left out table author credits since you will see their names in the load screens.

• 6 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 12:46 PM, 2L8ULUZ said:

This is fantastic, but how do I get bam to work with FP? I can load tables but BAM features do not work??

THX!!

Shaun

BAM is well worth the trouble to get working. For any new tables it is must have since includes updates/features new table developers are using (particularly SlamT1LTs tables).  

• If have a new setup of FP then the easiest to get going is to use the all in one installer of BAM and FP located here
  • There is a highly detailed install thread here which can make it appear initially overwhelming but I still found BAM/FP easier to get going then VP.  
  • For LB, then you setup Future Pinball as emulator but your point it to the BAM exe as shown below. BAM uses same command parameters as FP only install:

Capture23.thumb.JPG.5a98142a47a0787ccd99e201c93f1fbe.JPG

/open %romfile% /play /exit

Capture.thumb.JPG.da3ef06f4bae632fff09a8dfee730396.JPG
You would need to be more specific on "BAM features do not work" but would go to the above links first to double check and make sure you actually loading the BAM exe versus the FP one.  

I mean't that I couldn't get bam to work with the settings. When I point at FPloader as exe, I can't also point at the shortcut future pinball exe file that is to be placed in the FP folder per the Future Pinball loader link above. 

Unless I make that the executable, tables don't load and just turn into a blank editor. 

I guess I was just trying to figure out how to run bam and the needed exe from above at the same time. 

I've downloaded all the tables and imported them to LB, but can you give me details on how to download and import the images? Playfield etc. 

I really appreciate the help.. built my cab 3 weeks ago and have the platforms down, FB and VP, I'd just really like to take advantage all of this hard work done for us!! Lol

Thx,

Shaun