LaunchBox Community Forums

3 minutes ago, REI AYANAMI said:

Waiting for the new version. You could make the wheel logos a bit bigger. It is too separate from the game box. I suppose you do it to leave more space for the fanart but I think that area looks too empty. Thanks.

Send me please a screenshot of the view where you want the wheel bigger. I will arrange something for you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, REI AYANAMI said:

I would like a little bigger. More or less so. Thx.

1175041527_ruedacoinopreduxlogopequeo.thumb.png.31f9b5b865b88978e3222d2e828a8107.png1713392351_ruedacoinopreduxlogogrande.thumb.png.630a76ce816fb40ea3797ffcdd5390af.png

Wheel4GamesView.xaml

Replace the document in your launchbox/themes/coinops redux/views folder for this one.

If you want to make it bigger or smaller, just open the file in a text editor and play with the value of the ItemZPosition parameter

<coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" CoverFactory="{Binding CoverFactory}"
                    Opacity="1.0" ImageType="Clear Logo" CurveAmount="-3.5" VisibleCount="16" PageSize="6"
                    CameraZPosition="3" ItemZPosition="1.3" SelectedItemZPosition="1.5" Spacing="1" RotationAmount="2"  RenderTransformOrigin=".5,.5" >

Okay. It is already being a little more to my liking. Right now I have it like this:

ItemZPosition="1.6" SelectedItemZPosition="1.9" Spacing="0.8" RotationAmount="4"  RenderTransformOrigin=".5,.5" >

resultado.thumb.png.e531a1860bbd71c58d094dcd2bd92567.pngresultado2.thumb.png.a7f35a22642d973345c393b74cb97f41.png
Just a question. I have programmed the right stick button of the xbox one controller to change view and sometimes it becomes eternal and repeats the same views (wall, above all) many times in a row.
Is there a way to fix this? Eternally grateful.

1 hour ago, REI AYANAMI said:

Move it to the left (as in the picture). It is simple curiosity. Thank you.

totheleft.thumb.png.b64d8045e0e6257026ac5c513f8d9a88.png

Look for this in the view you would like to change (the one of your screenshot is Wheel3GamesView.xaml) and play with the values in the Source property (if you decrease the 2376 it will move the wheel to the left).

<TextBlock x:Name="Prop_Wheel_X" Visibility="Collapsed">
                    <TextBlock.Text>
                        <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ScalePropertyValue}">
                            <Binding Path="." Source="X;2376;3072"/>
                            <Binding Path="ActualWidth" ElementName="Canvas"/>
                        </MultiBinding>
                    </TextBlock.Text>
                </TextBlock>

Works! The bad thing is that the logos in the upper and lower corner are cut off. Equally. I will leave it better as it was before. First I will organize the collections while I wait for the theme update. It's very frustrating that it freezes every time... go back to the platform menu or change view and lb crash. Thanks friend.

left2.thumb.png.d76721a16250af585f1d8dc13ab89148.png

1 hour ago, gaialily said:

Thank you ! I will test that.

Edit : It works, thank you very much.

How did you fix ? 

There was a conflict with a component used in the themes created with the theme creator. @y2guru fixed it and released a new version yesterday. The only thing I did was to re-publish the theme.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i have some display bugs with the theme. Dont know where it comes from.

When i'm in the game wheel and press "esc" to go back to the plateform view, the background image is displayed but the plateform list is not showing (i can hear the music of the video theme also but it's not displayed) and then if i move left of right to scroll the plateforms, the plateform logos appear again and the video is being displayed after a second.

This happens with the plateform views where the logos are located in the middle pf the screen.

With the plateform views where the plateform logos are displayed at the bottom of the screen with the coin ops logo sliding down, the problem is that when i press esc to go back from game view, this time the plateforms logo are displayed but the Coin ops logo does not appear neither the video (but i have the sound of it). As soon as i move left or right to browse plateforms, everything goes back to normal.

So in both cases, the problem occurs when i'm back from game view to plateform view and disappear as soon as i move left or gith to browse plateforms.

Edited by Elhora

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I love most of the aesthetic of this, but I'd like to make a couple tweaks (such as using the cabinet image as the background when a game is selected on the wheel).  I'm also still receiving lock-ups with the current version of this theme (1.5) and LaunchBox/BigBox (12.8).

Would you be willing to provide the creator files in the download so I can poke around?

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm really liking this theme for my particular gun cabinet build. However is there a way to change the game details background image to use different image rather than the default 'fanart' one. 

Here is the one I would like to use but it will show in game wheel view and just will not work. 

image.thumb.png.391a474904fc240256423c3cd59ebe88.png

image.thumb.png.118598bb2cbf6297a7fe48832379364d.png

Edited by drewjbx