LaunchBox Community Forums

Hello, thanks for answering. I try to explain myself better. I want to have a view, which
 is a mix between your two arcade or console views. I wish I could have the mame, naomi,
 atomiswave, Neo-Geo arcades in your cabinet and with your marquee. Next, the consoles
 with their platform view, we will consider the console in question whether it is a laptop
 or the tabletop console with your TV. What would come to be, a mixture of your two points
 of view

51594250_GameWheel1-ArcadePlaylist.thumb.jpg.c66a815e8de7ad5c3f19d93079bc2d87.jpg

169500484_GameWheel3-GBA.thumb.jpg.8ed0e7e41cf6aef20f7c82adb1d209b5.jpg

268844141_GameWheel3-PSP.thumb.jpg.cb126d5a8f97b7bf548fde10d9ba09a6.jpg

7f82278f-331b-4dd2-90ee-e78b1137e96d.jpg

That it was seen in this way in a single point of view. Come on, a mix of arcade-based systems

with your cabinet and non-arcade systems with your tv or laptops.

Edited by dagosal10

31 minutes ago, dagosal10 said:

Hola, gracias por contestar. Intento explicarme mejor. Quiero tener una vista, que es una mezcla entre sus dos vistas de arcade o consola. Me gustaría poder tener las arcadas tipo mame, naomi, atomiswave, Neo-Geo en tu gabinete y con tu carpa. A continuación, las consolas con su vista de plataforma, consideraremos la consola en cuestión si es una computadora portátil o la consola de mesa con su televisor. Lo que vendría a ser, una mezcla de tus dos puntos de vista

Con respecto al tema de los diferentes gabinetes es una buena idea, como te comentó @Klopjero. Lo vamos a mirar :)

En relación a la vista de consola, sigo sin tener claro exactamente lo que pides. ¿Me puedes dar más detalles?

Edited by CMOSS

Hello, thanks for answering. I try to explain myself better. I want to have a view, which is a mix between your two arcade or console views. I would like to be able to have the mame, naomi, atomiswave, Neo-Geo type arcades in your cabinet and with your marquee. Then the consoles with their platform view, we will consider the console in question whether it is a laptop or the table console with its TV. What would come to be, a mixture of your two views

7 hours ago, SupaGrova said:

I really want to try this theme but I can't get it to show up in BB as a theme to select. I made sure I pasted the COINOPS REDUX folder to LaunchBox/Themes folder. What could I be missing? I'm running 11.7

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I don't have a clue what the problem might be. Everything seems to be ok. I've just downloaded it from the forum and tried it on my Launchbox (11.7) and it works fine.

Maybe try unblocking the .zip file before unzipping?

1 hour ago, SupaGrova said:

Another thing I just realized is none of the themes I place in the themes folder show up. If I download any theme from BigBox theme settings then I can apply and use those. I'm stumped..

You could try to map a key to change the theme. Press that key in any view and a window will popup with the different themes. You should be able to choose also the ones that you copied over.

7 hours ago, CMOSS said:

You could try to map a key to change the theme. Press that key in any view and a window will popup with the different themes. You should be able to choose also the ones that you copied over.

Thank for the advise. That didn't fix it either. I submitted a post in Troubleshooting. Its something to do with my setup  somehow. No custom themes show up. As soon as I get it sorted I will try this theme out.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:45 PM, kmoney said:

One thing I noticed when playing around with the theme is when you pull up the search by letter bar, it is partially cutoff. I thought it was because I am using a 1440P monitor but it happens on my 1080P as well.

Untitled.png

Fixed this in the latest release.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mr. Belding said:

Love the theme, but it doesn't want to display the provided fan art backgrounds and is displaying box art in the background.  Is there a setting within the the theme I can adjust to allow the fan art to display?

Are you referring to the platform or to the game fan art?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the request, however, im kinda noob with big box and themese

I have seen some turtorials but they seems to missing some steps which is making me lost

I figured out you have to add themes at Apply as Main Theme and Apply as (there options of platforms and gamewheels is shown)

But from there im totally lost

Any help appreciated

1 hour ago, Zeaede said:

Thanks for the request, however, im kinda noob with big box and themese

I have seen some turtorials but they seems to missing some steps which is making me lost

I figured out you have to add themes at Apply as Main Theme and Apply as (there options of platforms and gamewheels is shown)

But from there im totally lost

Any help appreciated

You have been given direct help in the thread below. Do not post the same requests for help in multiple spots.

12 minutes ago, Zeaede said:

Ok then, i leave launchbox and go full coin ops 2 instead

See this is exactly the problem. You have asked for advice, it has been given, you ignore it and continue to ask the same question that has already been answered. You clearly cant be helped, good riddance.

29 minutes ago, Zeaede said:

Where have i ignored? I asked question about something i have missed but can't give me simple answer, i simply have to look for them myself

Go back to the original thread and see where I asked you specific questions to try and help you out and you ignore them and simply said  (see image). You have to find it yourself? We gave you clear cut steps on what to do.Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 4.20.37 PM.png

17 minutes ago, Zeaede said:

But no instruction is showing how go from black to all wheels have the theme

But never mind

I gave you instructions how to fix this. You just ignore and keep beating a dead horse about being lost and tutorials not having the info.

I am trying my best to help you and you just keep going in circles. If you want help please return to your original post in the other thread and respond to my questions.

We are done derailing CMOSS's thread. Any further posts on this specific subject in this thread will be deleted.