About This File
What's New in Version 1.7.1 See changelog
v1.7.1 - LB v7.7 (02/08/2017)
- Fixed: The "Completed" and "Broken" logos in the "Horizontal Wheel Games View 3" weren't sized correctly.
- Fixed: The marquee wasn't working properly (introduced in version 1.7)
v1.7 - LB v7.6 (01/26/2017)
- Added: Two new “Horizontal Wheel” views for games were added.
- Fixed: Various performance improvements.
- Removed the DropShadow effects for all details and description texts
- Replaced almost all "SelectedGame" properties with the newly added "ActiveGame" properties
- Changed the RenderBias of all elements from "Quality" to "Performance"
- Optimized the "VisibleCount" value of the CoverFlow element in all Wheel Views
- Updated: The margin between all metadata logos (ESRB, Favorite, etc.) is now unified across all Views.
- Updated: The glass bar in the “Vertical Wheel Games View 2” was made slightly bigger; it now takes roughly a third of the whole screen width.
v1.6 - LB v7.4 (12/26/2016)
- Fixed: Background videos weren't stretched properly with the new VideoControl method.
v1.5 - LB v7.1 (12/21/2016)
- Updated: The background videos are now using the newly added VideoControl element. It should boost up the performance when you are using VLC as video playback engine quite a bit.
v1.4 - LB v7.0 (12/14/2016)
- CriticalZone is now included with every LaunchBox v7.0+ installation.
- Removed: The version number in the CriticalZone Theme folder was removed.
- Removed: The ReadMe file was removed because it was quite outdated and isn't necessary anymore.
- Fixed: Background videos for games are now forced disabled in the theme settings. It caused to not show the game videos in the 2 new recently added views when it was activated.
- Added: Two new Game Views. Both were designed to take full advantage of the newly added Game Theme Videos. You have to use LB v7.0 Beta-16 or higher in order to use them!
- Updated: The ReadMe file now contains information’s for downloading and using Game Theme Videos.
- Fixed: The alphanumeric navigation was invisible in the Games Wheel view.
- Updated: Changed the word "Overview" in to "Description" as this term sounds more fitting to me.
- Fixed: New version of the background video as the old one caused to not loop properly on some machines
- Fixed: Custom Clear Logos for platforms weren't shown properly
- Updated: The ReadMe file was updated once again. Now with more information's on how to improve the performance of Big Box for this theme.
- Added: changelog.txt file in the theme folder
- Updated: Restructered and updated the ReadMe file. No changes on the theme itself.
- Initial release