LaunchBox Community Forums

Machtendo - 1080p Bezels Set ( v1.0 = 175 Bezels) - LaunchBox Community Appreciation 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

14 Screenshots

About This File

Machtendo - Bezels Set ( v1.0 = 175 Bezels) - LaunchBox Community Appreciation

Hello, all!

I was inspired by the work of a few users here in the community to teach myself how to use Photoshop and I wanted to create my own unique set of bezels. I taught myself just enough Photoshop to accomplish what I'd hoped to accomplish.

I made these for myself because I loved so many of the different styles and sets I'd seen on here, which varied widely - but I wanted a more uniformed set that I felt would work well with Viking's Colorful (Dark) Theme. I decided that I'd go ahead and post them here, to express my gratitude for all the hard work everyone has put in to make LaunchBox what it is.

Since I am interested to learn more Photoshop, I think I'm going to continue experimenting with these. If the community seems to like them, I'll post an update every so often. If anyone has any feedback or tips, I'm always willing to learn!

Resolution:
1920 x 1080

Usage:

I use these in RetroArch, I personally set the Configuration up by Content Directory in the ../config/[emulator] folder. In these config files, I point to the overlay file path with integer scaling turned on, with the opacity set to 1.0. I'll post a sample config later on.

Categories:
Generic or Abstract = 6
Platforms = 129
Games\Series = 10
Games\Individual = 30
Total = 175

Credit for the original artwork: 
@Orionsangel - @JRPGod - @nadonate - @Kondorito - @ci2own - @harryoke

Also, super appreciative of @Jason Carr for creating and maintaining LaunchBox in the first place

Edited by machjas
Added "Usage" Section

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.