Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

neosean99

Members
  • Posts

    68
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neosean99

  1. Sorry for the delay on a visual. We have since tried to update to v11.5 Beta 5 and it didn't do the trick either. Are we missing a component? This is a brand new computer and as I said, no other computer does this in BigBox. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
  2. @Retro808 that was what I was missing. Sorry for the delay, and thank you so much for the tip!
  3. Hey LaunchBox family! I discovered an issue yesterday, and was really hoping someone here would have an answer. I have a portable rig on a WD Black 4tb 3.0 drive, and have had no issues plugging this into any computer... until last night. My significant other bought a Dell G5 5500 i5-10300 with a GTX 1650ti, 8 gb ram, and Windows 10. Once plugging the drive into her computer to play some 2 player action, we realized that BigBox was having odd graphical glitches. The highlight cursor on text menus, or the game wheel on the right hand side (depending on theme) do odd enlargement popping, and artifacting. This is present in every theme. I tried plugging back into my PC, and had no issue. Her computer is a year newer model than my Dell G5. I checked over installed components and anything external looks in order. LaunchBox functions as intended, her graphics driver is up to date, latest version of Visual C++, .Net Framework, and Windows Updates are current. Some of you are aware that the new Dell G5's have a specific game performance mode. We tried this in and out of game mode with no change. There are no graphical issues with any games or anything else. Only BigBox... Any suggestions? I will try to supply a video once home today. Any help would be greatly appreciated as she just bought her Launchbox license. I want to get her fully running. Thank you all!
  4. I am glad I am not alone. At first I thought I had jacked something up. This really is one of the best tools...
  5. Retro, I will give this a shot! Thank you so much for the input. I knew I was missing something simple
  6. Hey guys! I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. Using my current theme, most of my platforms have a default background image that does not change as I flip through games. I was doing some digging on how to do this for platforms that are missing a background, and I am unsure how to apply a background to Platform > Game List in BigBox. I am sure I am missing something simple. I have attached images of an existing background, a platform missing a background, and my Image settings. *Side note* I read that if you have fan art checked that it would show this when a game is selected. This does not occur for me, but this is checked. Any idea why? I really don't want to have this, but would be nice to know if I want to change it later. Thank you!
  7. I have done some research since posting, and I still can't seem to get this to focus properly. No one in the community has run into this as well with a proper solution? Thanks!
  8. Hey guys! I hope I am placing this in the right category... I finally have my Launchbox / BigBox to a place I am happy with, and I was hoping to have the added feature of streaming to my phone while around the house. I followed a video I found by ETA Prime (who is amazing), and have been unable to obtain proper results. All items are connected properly and BigBox does indeed launch. However, it is only visible on my PC. Stream's Big Picture mode stays on a blank blue screen on the forefront after launch. I can hear BigBox, and control still. I just can't see anything. I have tried an alternate route of adding BigBox to Nvidia Experience, opening Steam to house my controller config, and opening from the BigBox shortcut direct in Moonlight. This shows my startup video and BigBox properly. However, then when I launch a game I do not see anything but BigBox. It seems like this is a focusing issue, and it doesn't know what to display on my Android device. It is a Note 8. I was curious if anyone might have any pointers. This isn't super important, but I know it's possible. I've gotten frustrated trying this several times and finally decided to ask for some help. I am not running anti virus outside of Windows Defender. Any ideas?
  9. I know this is not helpful (sorry), but I just wanted to state ETA Prime is amazing!
  10. This is awesome! Nice job
  11. This is fantastic, and everything I have been looking for in relation to pcsx2!!! Thank you so much! This needs to be implemented into the emulator for sure!
  12. Shinji I greatly appreciate it, but what Retro said is correct. I have forgotten about the idea, and just mapped "View Playlists" and "View Platforms" to L1 and R1. I actually like the setup for a workaround. Thank you both for the input!
    Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for the great work!
  13. I was researching this for myself last night and was trying to determine the best compression option. I read that CSO has issues and can sometimes be larger in size. I ended up running all gzip.
  14. Hey guys! This may be a silly question but placing playlists individually as a platform gets very busy. I like having all my consoles housed there, but would like one entry that says playlists to house them. I know this is in the Categories section, but I'm not a huge fan. Is it possible to have one entry with the rest of my consoles that says Playlist that will then open all my playlists created, and then open the actual playlist selected from there?
  15. This tip saved me some frustration! I have a game pass account, but it will not let me open the folder directory to where the games are installed to add them into Launchbox. Adding the shortcuts resolved! THIS COMMUNITY AND LAUNCHBOX OWNS!!! :)
×
×
  • Create New...