Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

DOS76

Members
  • Posts

    9,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by DOS76

  1. I believe there has been talk of that but I'm not sure what is happening about it.
  2. It has been decided previously that all Arcade games would be lumped into arcade
  3. DOS76

    Duvida!!!

    It should work the same way as the iso file.
  4. DOS76

    Duvida!!!

    I just add the bins to LB then set PCSX2 to emulator and it just plays them
  5. Also this is a new message for me
  6. I have a small scenario that can cause issues I opened the edit emulator window to troubleshoot something on the forum then didn't switch back to LB for a while when I came back to it the window for the new beta is buried under both the edit emulator form but also the manage emulator form to only way to exit LB is task manager. There should be a way to alt tab to the installation option.
  7. If the emulator use alt+enter to full screen you could try this script in the ahk section. You may have to edit the DeSmuME part to your emulator name or it may just use the emulator that you are setting it up for regardless. I've never heard of PSXFin so can't really say if it will work or not. WinWaitActive, DeSmuME Send !{Enter}
  8. DOS76

    Duvida!!!

    you can load .bin files directly in PCSX2 so really no need to convert.
  9. RA 4D) will load .,cue as black screen so the .iso is the only option. I'd keep the .cue files though in case a new emulator comes out that requires them to be present.
  10. If you zip them all up I believe you can add multiple files as one to the download section on the forums
  11. If you go into the update folder in LB and sort it by date it will show you multiple copies of old installers of the program just run the newest one and it should reinstall the .exe files but not change anything in your data or media folders to be safe you can make backups if you want though before running anything.
  12. yeah if its running an instance of LB your PC won't start another one that is why I asked. I guess you should try installing over top of your current install it shouldn't at all effect your data folder or any of your media that you already setup.
  13. do you have LB not on the flash drive open at the same time your trying to open LB from the flashdrive?
  14. DOS76

    BEST CPU

    to be honest though both of those chips would handle most emulators fine.
  15. What MAME has to do with Demul is that it uses the same exact ROMs and BIOS files depending on your version of Demul will depend on which version of MAME files it is looking for.
  16. I would suggest getting the latest DC.zip file from a MAME non-merged set and adding it to where ever your Demul ROMs are the file has under gone changes recently in MAME.
  17. In LB when you go to tools options input and click on the controller settings is use Z-axis to scroll check box checked if so try unchecking it.
  18. I don't have any videos and very little media but now its up to 933GB so it looks to be steadily increasing but just at a slower pace probably due to the limited media its loading
  19. its up to 734MB since 2 hours ago will continue to watch.
  20. Yeah my cab has been running on attract mode for days down here in the basement with only 4GB of RAM miniPC. Its using 712MB of RAM right now I'll check it in a little while but like I said its been running for 3 to 4 days on attract mode non stop.
  21. I thought that @Vlansix had recently added those for most of the NEC systems he must have missed that one hopefully he will see this post and fix that up.
  22. In BB there is an option to enable all controllers and then all your controllers should be able to interact with the UI. Its under Options>Controllers just check the use all controllers checkbox.
  23. I'm not sure on a source for the info but basically for most stuff its the name of the software list and the media type so as examples Colecovision coleco -cart where in LB Colecovision is the Associated platform coleco is the software list name and -cart is the media type Intelevision intv -cart so if you have the software list games already just look at the name of the folder of the system you are interested in that is the 1st part of the command and then the -cart -flop -tape depending on the media type follows after it.
  24. Yeah I have a I5 3330 with 8GB and a GTX 950 and 19K games LB and BB perform very well on it but there have been users in the past that struggle even when their specs shouldn't and its always a pain in the ass mystery why they have the performance issues.
×
×
  • Create New...