Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

neil9000

Members
  • Posts

    12,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

Everything posted by neil9000

  1. What OS are you using 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Then that's fine, just be aware it was never designed to catalogue as such, but just to make setting up and organising very easy. And the reason I purchased the product was also for the bigbox, so I get you.
  3. The program is a frontend not a catalogue of your games, there are available programs if you need some sort of absolute listing.
  4. Honestly I am not sure, there is a general setting in the options, I have mine set as 3D Box personally. There is also a option to have different views for separate platforms, is that checked on yours?
  5. They were very much thanks I use 3D boxes as much as I can, so I grabbed like half of them. But it was a total pain to scan and click 1 by 1.
  6. Agreed, but I would of preferred a zip. I right clicked the download button and opened in a new window, then clicked every game I wanted, which was a lot.
  7. Ah, so I'm guessing dolphin was not the default emulator for gamecube. Lesson learned eh?
  8. Cool, my guess is user error on the initial import then. Glad its all working for you now though.
  9. Im not here at the moment, but I would just delete the platform and re inport. skip all the image downloads.
  10. Options are always good though @Levo_Stone individual for peeps who like to pick and choose, a giant zip for the rest of us. you can add both to the same download. :).
  11. scratch that, you replied again before I could.
  12. hmm, then I am very confused, are you sure the game you are trying to launch is actualy the one trying to load?
  13. Shouldn't make any difference. You have all the boxes unchecked like me also?
  14. Does your emulator screen look like this?
  15. This is a couple of months old now, but BBC Radio 1 has just played it two days in a row, and it reminded me of what a great song it is.
  16. DOH! its not my first rodeo with screenshots, and this is the second time I have seen this, the other was with dolphin. If your other cores work but one doesn't it is nearly always a typo. Glad you solved it though and enjoy your games through Launchbox/Bigbox.
  17. @Levo_Stonewould have to zip it and add it to the download, but I agree. Any chance @Levo_Stone?
  18. And welcome to the community.
  19. you have 3 L in dll.
  20. Yeah MAME acts differently from most other emulators, if you follow the great advice offered in this thread you should have no problems at all.
  21. Thank you @slashguns04, Yes that is always the case with Arcade games.
  22. Can I ban another mod for doing the same?
  23. neil9000

    nba on nbc

    It may of or may not of been properly dumped, I honestly don't know, i'm not American so don't care about basketball.
  24. Any need for the huge font? You could alter the thread name to say solved, and if it is, why don't you post the solution in here in case anyone else comes looking with the same problem?
  25. neil9000

    nba on nbc

    Well I just had to reboot my PC as that game while it technically booted was so slow, and I couldn't quit it so had to press the reset button on my tower, so I would guess it doesn't work. There is a list of working games but it depends on your version of mame and you having the matching rom version.
×
×
  • Create New...