LaunchBox Community Forums

Emulator Settings for All Platforms

Jason Carr

Just now, neil9000 said:

Fullboot is needed for some games though, so you might want that back on.

I think that's pretty rare though - honestly I think I'd probably just enable that on a per-need basis via custom command line parameters rather than just applying it to everything (especially in my case since I'm using custom command line parameters to indicate a game config for every game anyway). To each their own though.

20 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Yeah, I'm not using custom configs so its a catch all for me just in case. I know for a fact that Amplitude needs it and I play that quite a bit, so I just leave it on. As you say though each to there own.

21 hours ago, Zombeaver said:

I think that's pretty rare though - honestly I think I'd probably just enable that on a per-need basis via custom command line parameters rather than just applying it to everything (especially in my case since I'm using custom command line parameters to indicate a game config for every game anyway). To each their own though.

Here's all my screens.... and also, thanks in advance to all to helping me with this !!!!!!

PS2.png

Just now, Cauptain said:

Agree, but no have any problem with DEV versions.

The dev versions are fine too, I'm not debating that, all I'm saying is 1.4.0 definitely works via Launchbox because that's what I'm using and telling someone to use a different version as if that's going to fix it doesn't make much sense to me; especially since 1.4.0 is working for him outside of Launchbox.

@JJLR I'll still need to see the Launcher section of that game entry in your library.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2017 at 7:50 PM, Zombeaver said:

The dev versions are fine too, I'm not debating that, all I'm saying is 1.4.0 definitely works via Launchbox because that's what I'm using and telling someone to use a different version as if that's going to fix it doesn't make much sense to me; especially since 1.4.0 is working for him outside of Launchbox.

@JJLR I'll still need to see the Launcher section of that game entry in your library.

Here is my launch screen:

My ISOs are in a folder inside PCSX 1.2.1.. but Im using other version for emulate the games.... I only kept this old version, because in the newest ones, I cannot acces memory card management...

PS2.png

Edited by JJLR

What actually happens when you try to launch it?

And when you said it's working outside of Launchbox, is that via 1.4.0 specifically? I notice that's what you're using in the emulator entry but the game is in a 1.2.1 path. That's fine, but I want to verify that when you say "it's working" you're talking about 1.4.0 because that's what your emulator entry is set to use.

53 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

What actually happens when you try to launch it?

And when you said it's working outside of Launchbox, is that via 1.4.0 specifically? I notice that's what you're using in the emulator entry but the game is in a 1.2.1 path. That's fine, but I want to verify that when you say "it's working" you're talking about 1.4.0 because that's what your emulator entry is set to use.

I'm using 1.4.0 and the ISOs runs perfectly directly on the emulator, but when I started through Launchbox (desktop or bigbox), the emulator stops at the screen below

PS2.png

10 minutes ago, keltoigael said:

Legit question, please dont be offended and I may have missed the post but why not use 1.4.0? Why do you need to use 1.2 for the memory card manager? I have the same rom and using default settings, works great.

Because my 1.4.0 does not load the memory card management screen... maybe something wrong in my config, but I tried a lot and nothing solved this issue. Due to this, I kept 1.2 only to manage memory cards

14 minutes ago, Cauptain said:

JJLR, make this

1 - Download and use version 1.5.0

2 - Make a default path from your roms/is os like: C:/Emulators/System/Roms or Isos

Don't use space in name roms/isos ; capcom_vs_snk2.iso

Try and reply.

Claudio

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00AD usando Tapatalk

I've updated for 1.5.0 and now its working perfect !!!!

Valeu Claudio !!!!!

With 1.5.0 you can have automatic memory card management.  Check "Automaticaly manage..." in the "Memory Card Manager" window and select the folder you want.

No need to worry about full cards anymore and you can manage the saves from your OS as all saves are now single files.

Edited by Crush
  • Like 1