LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Beta Testing - 6.8+

Jason Carr

36 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Same with game place memorization. I'd like that optional too please.

Just like to through in my comment on this, I would love a option for bigbox to forget where I was when I close it. Its fine when I'm navigating, but if I come back to it a day or two later, I want to start from the start, not go into snes and find I'm in the m's when I want an a.

5 minutes ago, FoxyMonty said:

I just tried removing all japanese games from my snes collection on launchbox using the audit program, running 7.5.

I think it was around 1000-1700 games can't remember but the audit program just hung with not responding for over 5 minutes.

You need to wait longer, its not hanging its really busy.

Although that could be better shown to the user.

Edited by neil9000

Just now, Jason Carr said:

Lol. DANGIT WOOD!!!!!!

No, but really, I suck at everything except for music and tech. Haven't done the music thing for a long time now either. I'd rather cater to the hundreds of thousands of people that use LaunchBox. ;)

Oh come on lol???? if there was hundreds of thousands listening to this, you would be making much better bank!!

Just now, neil9000 said:

Oh come on lol???? if there was hundreds of thousands listening to this, you would be making much better bank!!

You'd be surprised. Not only is it ridiculously hard to make it in the music industry, artists aren't paid very well because all the music labels are all super greedy and take all the money. I'm happy sticking with development (also not having to tour is a huge win). ;)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Lol. DANGIT WOOD!!!!!!

No, but really, I suck at everything except for music and tech. Haven't done the music thing for a long time now either. I'd rather cater to the hundreds of thousands of people that use LaunchBox. ;)

Lol, hundreds of thousands...????

Fair enough then..Fair play.

Edited by neil9000

Just now, GreenGriffon said:

Guys, for those of us who are subscribed to this thread, would you mind taking the music conversation off-line? Or maybe another thread please?

We're getting relentlessly bombarded by emails with completely off-topic comments.

Thanks.

fair enough.

Apologies

Edited by neil9000