LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

13 hours ago, seaview59 said:

submitted to LB database

Great work as always, I have two more Amstrad CPC requests, again not the greatest of image to work with. Yarkon Blues has a clear logo in the DB but it isn't a very good one and the sequel is missing the clear logo altogether.

YarkonBlues.jpgYarkonBluesIISpaceStationZebra.jpg

EDIT: And another Amstrad CPC request, like Yarkon Blues there is a wheel but not of great quality, a better image to work with this time:

Star Wreck Amstrad CPC Front Cover

Edited by BadFurDay
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

Great work as always, I have two more Amstrad CPC requests, again not the greatest of image to work with. Yarkon Blues has a clear logo in the DB but it isn't a very good one and the sequel is missing the clear logo altogether.

EDIT: And another Amstrad CPC request, like Yarkon Blues there is a wheel but not of great quality, a better image to work with this time:

submitted to LB database

star.png

yark1.png

yark2.png

• Like 3

This logo was recently added to the database: b5ac70a3-80c1-445c-bacd-00bc928ed8f2.png

As you can see it has a lot of "dirty" pixels left behind from the original cut, can someone make a better higher res version please, it's for both the C64 and ZX Spectrum (however, the Spectrum version is currently not in the database): Here's the original boxart

front.jpg

6 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

I've got a big ask, an old DOS game I used to really enjoy has very little media for it. I get a feeling it was never physically released. Any chance to get a clear logo made from the name of the game in the top left "Rollin"? This is a screenshot of the title screen.

submitted to LB database

logo.png

• Like 3

On 9/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, LordEvyl said:

This logo was recently added to the database: 

As you can see it has a lot of "dirty" pixels left behind from the original cut, can someone make a better higher res version please, it's for both the C64 and ZX Spectrum (however, the Spectrum version is currently not in the database): Here's the original boxart

Not submitted to the database as it's not box accurate. Box print quality or scan is too low for my skills. Hope someone else can do better.

logo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...