LaunchBox Community Forums

Bluetooth Gamepad too sensitive

popy

Hey guys.

First post :D

Have installed Launchbox and using BigBox on my HTPC with my two bluetooth Gamepads.
They are working but they are "sometimes" too sensitive!
Ex.: System 1 is selected, press down (short, one time), System 7 is selected, when you press up System 3 is selected!?

The gamepads are working fine in any System/Emulator but not in BigBox.

Are there any setting too reduce the sensitivity of BigBox's Gamepad implemention?

thx

pOpY

4 hours ago, WolfRamiO said:

i dont think this will be implimented soon because you and me are the only 2 users who complaint about this... i cant use launchbox like you... try to post this issue on the BETA thread...

thx, also pushed/quoted your posts :D

Hopejully jason can get his hands on this and we finally can use our BT gamepads soon.

• 4 months later...

I'm having a similar experience with my two arcade sticks (connected via microswitches to a SinMo Arcade-board to usb)  I move 2 rows for each "push down" i do onany one of the sticks. I've tried deactivating "use all controllers" No problem within emulatos, or anywhere else for that matter. 

However, If i move my stick to the left or right while pushing down or up, it will move only one row at a time.

5 hours ago, haleksander said:

I'm having a similar experience with my two arcade sticks (connected via microswitches to a SinMo Arcade-board to usb)  I move 2 rows for each "push down" i do onany one of the sticks. I've tried deactivating "use all controllers" No problem within emulatos, or anywhere else for that matter. 

However, If i move my stick to the left or right while pushing down or up, it will move only one row at a time.

Hi, I'm not well versed in arcade sticks so hopefully someone with more knowledge will jump in. But I believe those sort of sticks are detected as keyboards? not controllers. In which case you may need to go into the keyboard settings as well in big box and adjust things in there.

• 1 year later...

Hate to revive an old thread but I hope someone can help.  I just installed BB and and selected keyboard mapping so that I can navigate using my arcade joysticks and buttons.  I have an issue with the key pressing being hypersensitive.  Every button press acts as 2 or 3 button pushes at a time and the joystick jumps 2 or 3 lines with each press.  how can I adjust this sensitivity?  

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, omlifecrew said:

I do get the same duplicate, hypersensitive typing when I open a notepad and press my keys.  3 or four rapid numbers or letters at a time.

So if it does this outside of Launchbox this seems to indicate something else on your pc is causing this. Have you tested other controllers?

@omlifecrew Disregard what I said in the other thread as I hadn't seen this one yet. If your controller board is sending multiple keypresses for one button press in Notepad, then it's definitely either a driver issue or an issue with your controller. Maybe some other folks can chime in with some help but honestly I have no experience in that area, unfortunately.