LaunchBox Community Forums
Lordmonkus

IMPORTANT!! Please Read Before Posting For Help

are you sure you have that core and not the mednafen psx hw core? If you only have the HW core that is why it won't work unless you either download the core or edit that line to use the core you have. If you do have that core then I'm baffled as everything appears to be configured correctly.

I don't see the mednafen core in downloadables cores when i use Retroarch. the one I have been using is PCSX rearmed. Can i download cores that dont show on the list or do I have to change default emulators? Sorry I just got into this a couple days ago and this has been a steep learning process for me.  These are the only cores I see in RETROARCH for PS1

Cores.thumb.png.5995112bdc1341741d6517f813f97b7b.png

You want the Beetle PSX core if you are wanting the one in your screenshot from the previous post showing the command line parameters.

The Beetle cores in the downloaded is the Mednafen cores, yeah it's stupid how they did that but that is what they did.

is their a chat room i cnan talk to someone in near real time. I downloaded the core and tried to load a game, still no success. Do I need to Change a command line? What file format should the ROMs be in?

7 minutes ago, Mhael said:

is their a chat room i cnan talk to someone in near real time. I downloaded the core and tried to load a game, still no success. Do I need to Change a command line? What file format should the ROMs be in?

Try the support channel in our discord server.

https://discord.gg/AFxfhnv