LaunchBox Community Forums

CoverBox

faeran

21 hours ago, Suhrvivor said:

I was thinking of the Gamecube 2 version. But it could also be done with the N64 and the SNES, you just need to remove the clear logo since video themes already have them. You are the expert, I leave it to you to figure out. :)

Here you go. I'll just post the files here unless there's enough interest to release them as official variants.

CoverBox - N64 2.zip

CoverBox - Gamecube 3.zip

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Charles97 said:

In the Gameboy Color theme some videos will show and some will only play the audio but not the video. How do I fix this?

I'm not quite sure, as the videos just use the basic code the default theme would use. Do you know if these videos in question work in other themes?

1 minute ago, faeran said:

I'm not quite sure, as the videos just use the basic code the default theme would use. Do you know if these videos in question work in other themes?

I tried it on some regular themes and then tried reinstalling it. It works fine on other themes but not this one. The reinstallation didn't help either.

On 3/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, Zanak said:

Only issue I have with the game boys is the clear logo on the left side. I dunno it kinda looks ugly IMO. Gamecube 2 is my favourite, very clean and pretty.

Can always put together something like this if you want.

5a9dd9e322693_gameboy2.thumb.png.d08abfcc8d1d91ae0d9743d7ded0aab9.png

On 28.2.2018 at 2:22 AM, Charles97 said:

In the Gameboy Color theme some videos will show and some will only play the audio but not the video. How do I fix this?

I have the same issue with both GB an GBC themes. I don't understand, how this happens.

I don't want to change from VLC to WMP because than I have problems with other themes.