LaunchBox Community Forums

CoverBox

faeran

I have some shall we call them hope/request and praise ?. 

On some systems when picking them your theme begins with like a bios screen video. I think the Gameboy is one this absolutely blew my mind the first time it happened something I would love to see added on more themes. 

Second the request hope/question. i

Is Playstation 1 a system you are considering ?.. 

Edited by ALIE
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, ALIE said:

I have some shall we call them hope/request and praise ?. 

On some systems when picking them your theme begins with like a bios screen video. I think the Gameboy is one this absolutely blew my mind the first time it happened something I would love to see added on more themes. 

Second the request hope/question. i

s Playstation 1 a system you are considering ?.. 

Thanks @ALIE. I'll be going back through all my Coverbox themes at some point and implementing this splash page (and a few other things) to all of them.

It does seem like Sega is going well. Sony may need some love soon enough.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, faeran said:

Thanks @ALIE. I'll be going back through all my Coverbox themes at some point and implementing this splash page (and a few other things) to all of them.

It does seem like Sega is going well. Sony may need some love soon enough.

Awesome. Is The covers flying in and disc spinning what you are thinking about adding. Because that is very cool as well. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ALIE said:

Awesome. Is The covers flying in and disc spinning what you are thinking about adding. Because that is very cool as well. 

There's just a number of tweaks that each one could probably use. It's more just polishing them up with things I've learned since I've started.

9 minutes ago, Porl Hendy said:

Oh i got the sarcasm, great stuff ¬¬ i hope you get plenty of likes for your sarcasm lol

But i was more referring to this https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/44696-retrotastic-33-platforms-already-wip-a-collab-by-broskiplays-faeran/

I didnt know if this was the new project, because i prefer this style

Hey @Porl Hendy. Both are still going strong. Already a few coverbox themes almost complete.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...