LaunchBox Community Forums

CoverBox

faeran

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/3/2018 at 2:56 AM, faeran said:

CoverBox - Master System has been released.

Astonishing. Thank you.

Is there any way to remove Star Rating and/or Single/Multi info, and add instead a "Completed" tag icon?

Also, i have a problem with GameBoy one. According to instructions i have to find the BebasNeue Regular and DisposableDroidBB fonts but i found DentonBETA2 in the download zip file.

Edited by Sath
add a question

5 hours ago, Sath said:

Astonishing. Thank you.

Is there any way to remove Star Rating and/or Single/Multi info, and add instead a "Completed" tag icon?

Also, i have a problem with GameBoy one. According to instructions i have to find the BebasNeue Regular and DisposableDroidBB fonts but i found DentonBETA2 in the download zip file.

Hi @Sath. Thanks for catching the Game Boy issue. I have uploaded a new version which should fix the problem.

For the Master System, were you looking for something like this:
image.thumb.png.b879a7eac34b8ef12c7dde89d2c37514.png

Ok, GameBoy now work properly. Thanks.

Yes, that's the icon i mean. For the location nevermind, it's really dependent on each specific platform coverbox. A specific "icon zone" for each coverbox i think that would be nice.

Also, I'm not a big fan of star rating (if i'd like it, who cares? :)) but i understand that is really personal.

Another great theme!

I am having an issue with the games details page.  When you select a game it shows the games details list.  However, if you wait a couple seconds, it goes away (box icon returns on top of it), and then the interface stops working -- you can't navigate games or games details list.  (It seems like it's in the games detail but you can't see the options under the graphics).  Hope this makes sense.  

34 minutes ago, alnyden said:

Another great theme!

I am having an issue with the games details page.  When you select a game it shows the games details list.  However, if you wait a couple seconds, it goes away (box icon returns on top of it), and then the interface stops working -- you can't navigate games or games details list.  (It seems like it's in the games detail but you can't see the options under the graphics).  Hope this makes sense.  

Hi @alnyden. This is unfortunately true. The menu won't come back while in the game details/options page. I would need to release a version where the menu never goes away, and the box/cart images never appear. I'm thinking of releasing that version for people that use the game details page.

7 hours ago, faeran said:

Hi @alnyden. This is unfortunately true. The menu won't come back while in the game details/options page. I would need to release a version where the menu never goes away, and the box/cart images never appear. I'm thinking of releasing that version for people that use the game details page.

Good to know.  In the meantime I'll avoid the game details.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, broskiplays said:

How do i install this? I want the NES theme to show up with the NES games, GBA with GBA you know what i mean.

Hi @broskiplays. Here is what you need to do:

1. You have to go into the BigBox options.
  2. Go into Views and make sure "Remember separate view for each platform" is checked off.
  3. Go into Keyboard Mappings or Controller Buttons, and map a key to "Switch Theme"
  4. Then go into your choice of platform (like the Sega Genesis), click your "Switch Theme" key and choose which theme you would like.

1.thumb.png.1bdadcbbf8e72521e1151a2bf81db8f8.png2.thumb.png.54f978491aa099d6f6031153e5de3902.png3.thumb.png.a1fddc65fd18beda9b25add162ec13fe.png

9 hours ago, faeran said:

Hi @broskiplays. Here is what you need to do:

1. You have to go into the BigBox options.
  2. Go into Views and make sure "Remember separate view for each platform" is checked off.
  3. Go into Keyboard Mappings or Controller Buttons, and map a key to "Switch Theme"
  4. Then go into your choice of platform (like the Sega Genesis), click your "Switch Theme" key and choose which theme you would like.

1.thumb.png.1bdadcbbf8e72521e1151a2bf81db8f8.png2.thumb.png.54f978491aa099d6f6031153e5de3902.png3.thumb.png.a1fddc65fd18beda9b25add162ec13fe.png

OOOH! Thank you :D

• Like 1