LaunchBox Community Forums

Complete Marquee Library

latin625

Hi, Does anyone have a complete or close as possible complete Marquee Library? Same size marquees, decent quality... I see lots of logo packs but not a close to complete Marquee pack.  I have a few hundred.

Edited by latin625

I would say system.  I have almost a complete MAME marquee set. Daphne, I have in Full. Do you know of any system that is complete?  Maybe we can get the forum to chip in and see what we all have?

Some of the marquees from EMUMovies are pretty crummy in quality if they exist at all.  i found this place and the quality is great!

http://www.arcadeartwork.org/index.php?/category/37

Edited by latin625

Here is the versions I am working on for MAME and possibly for all systems.  Just dont know if it will be 2 years or 5 years of work to get them all done.

zupapa.png

polepos2.png

Props to Krakerman, He has only 441 marquees.  I have done a few additional ones using his templates, nut there is over 2K games in MAME. :/

Edited by latin625
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, latin625 said:

yeah, I go there to use some Hi res for the marquee versions I use.  Is there a download for the entire pack? or do you have to go from image to image and right click save?

I do not know if there is a link to download everything. Try asking in the project forum.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm starting to collect all high res marquees that I can find on the internet from all places, but I'm not sure if I can just share here what I have at the moment as I'm still very new in the emulation scene and not sure about all the rules yet and want to respect everyone. Any how I'm in the proces of collecting, creating and organizing system by system I have a good collection for CPS1 at the moment and made some marquees myself as I couldnt find Nemo and MegaTwins marquees anywhere. Pnickies is such a rarity I cant even find high res ads or fronts lol. This week Im finally getting a 21:9 display to drool and stare at the many wonderful marquees the scene has made. Also in the proces of making a new theme which will use the arcade cabinet images which will be a huge project in itself to make transparent pngs of the highest res cabinets out there, ok I'm drifting off topic in all my entusiasm for launchbox, gaming, graphics and the community it simply rules all in all :)

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

Thanks.  But most of these are only for MAME.  I have an extensive library that I can share too.  Some of the marquees that I am super interested in and much harder to find are the ones for other platforms.  PS1, PS2, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, etc...  If anyone has those, and it wouldn't be any problem, please share!  Would really appreciate it!

38 minutes ago, latin625 said:

Thanks.  But most of these are only for MAME.  I have an extensive library that I can share too.  Some of the marquees that I am super interested in and much harder to find are the ones for other platforms.  PS1, PS2, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, etc...  If anyone has those, and it wouldn't be any problem, please share!  Would really appreciate it!

Ah ok, i'm sorry should have read past posts better, now I see you've even been working heavy on mame marquees, awesome work btw! I'm very interested in your marquee collection, if you could share it somehow I would be very thankful! :)

Yes,  Not mine 100% I am just piggybacking on others work.. The true credit belongs to Krakerman. He does awesome work and ALL HI-RES   You can get his stuff off EMUMovies or go here for the thread he has that continues to grow everyday.  I have a few custom ones that I built that he does not have.  Ill make my collection available soon, once I get a moment to breathe from work. =)

Edited by latin625
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

So I have have artwork .zip files for a bunch of marquees only, and they're pointing to old low-res marquees. I now have a sweet hi-res LCD marquee display, and I'm trying to figure out a way to easily update my artwork .zip files with hi-res marquees (many of which I've already downloaded from various places).

Right now, I'm stuck manually going into each artwork .zip folder, removing the old low-res marquee.png file, renaming the hi-res marquee file I have to marquee.png, then copying it into the artwork .zip, which is going to take forever to do manually.

It would be nice to find a complete collection of artwork .zip files which already include a hi-res marquee, bezels, and .lay files, but I haven't found anything of the sort out there.

Ideas?

if you have images of the marquees you could just add them to the marquee folder for any platform in LaunchBox and they would render on your marquee display for that game. No need to even use the artwork.zip files from MAME for this if you use LB.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...