LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

1 minute ago, SonicFan53 said:

Wait. Two questions.

One: Are these only for Big Box, or do they work in regular LaunchBox?

Two: If they DO work for regular LaunchBox, could you make one for SegaSonic the Hedgehog?

They are MAME bezels, nothing to do with launchbox/bigbox. Also he is making them in alphabetical order, and Sonic isnt a MAME game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SonicFan53 said:

It isn't usually in MAME romsets for some weird reason. (If you want, I can provide a rom for you. I have one lol)

Its not in the MAME set as it is not a Arcade game. As i said in my previous reply. And if it is, its simply a Arcade version of the Megadrive version, just like those 8 in 1 Nintendo Arcade cabinets.

7 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Ah yes I checked now and I do have that game in my collection, but not the megaplay Sonic game. So I will make a bezel for it, but thats gonna take some time before I get to letter S.

We wait with baited breath......?

On 11/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, Mr. RetroLust said:

....If I maintain 4 bezels a day than it will take me about 338.75 days to complete lol :D

Keep up the good work! ?

• Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 1