LaunchBox Community Forums

Mods with attitude!!

diamondgeezer

20 hours ago, diamondgeezer said:

There are some moderators on the database with real bad attitudes on here and i for one get tired of reading their stinking comments ( and insulting remarks) .It used  to be  very friendly and polite on here but lately not so much, maybe im overreacting but to call people " IDIOTS,MORONS" is uncalled for especially when they are putting the time and effort  to help improve the database !!!!

Finally others see the issue with the mods too. Very poor attitudes indeed!!

This won't be up here long, they will just delete entire thread as usual when any criticism comes their way.

I would have thought someone would have a word with them.

Edited by cataclysm67

1 hour ago, cataclysm67 said:

This won't be up here long, they will just delete entire thread as usual when any criticism comes their way.

Maybe you should actually read this thread, "Database" moderators have no way of deleting threads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cataclysm67 said:

Well that isn't very motivational to hear as a moderator. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cataclysm67 said:

@cataclysm67 This kind of dramatic, passive-aggressive garbage is not welcome here. I nearly banned you, but decided not to this time. If it happens again, there will be a permanent ban.

• 1 year later...

@Jason Carr earlier in this post you told me to let you know if this sort of thing continues well it has been for sometime now im getting sick of reading his nasty comments speaking to people  that are only trying to get the db to look good

Stop using WORLD AS A TAG AND DO SONE BLOODY RESEARCH. Not using the correct region tag is a violation of the rules  

this is unacceptable  moderation attitude

2 hours ago, diamondgeezer said:

@Jason Carr earlier in this post you told me to let you know if this sort of thing continues well it has been for sometime now im getting sick of reading his nasty comments speaking to people  that are only trying to get the db to look good

Stop using WORLD AS A TAG AND DO SONE BLOODY RESEARCH. Not using the correct region tag is a violation of the rules  

this is unacceptable  moderation attitude

Thanks @diamondgeezer. I've identified the user of what appears to be all of the comments, and I've sent him a stern PM. We'll give it a day or so, and if it continues, let me know. I will ban the account.

2 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

You posted some random quote without any context or link to where it occurred.

Yeah, it was a confusing post, but he was referring to moderation comments on the games database, which are hard to link to or anything.

• Like 1