LaunchBox Community Forums

Troubleshooting MAME High Scores

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought I'd start this topic for anyone who's having trouble getting their MAME high scores to upload. First off, if you haven't updated to version 10.13, please do, as that does fix a numb

Hi Jason, Thanks for coming back. I have resolved the issue after downloading hiscore.dat file for mame220. For people who might be running mameui64, here it goes: There should be a folder named "hi"

If a user takes direct issue with you, or anyone else for that matter, about a high score please let us know. We already had one such instance and it is uncalled for. Jason will likely remove the scor

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stevehill1984 said:

Can anyone pin point the issue?

There was a change with MAME. The link has the replacement bublbobl.xml.  Copy it into \LaunchBox\ThirdParty\hi2txt\hi2txt.zip (replacing the existing one inside the zip).

I recently played "Columns" and got a score of 9k or so. It showed up as 4 billion and the in game initials that I entered showed up as question marks on the leaderboard. Can this score be removed? Thanks!

On 4/22/2021 at 7:49 PM, antifrodis said:

I recently played "Columns" and got a score of 9k or so. It showed up as 4 billion and the in game initials that I entered showed up as question marks on the leaderboard. Can this score be removed? Thanks!

Just removed it. :)