Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

DOS76

Members
  • Posts

    9,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by DOS76

  1. Just played some Centipede with my mouse help turning up the mouse speed for me using logiteck k400r but it definitely isn't as good as having that trackball would be
  2. Does RA MAME even support trackball I've never even tested something like that.
  3. why bother I already told you your computer is going to self destruct.
  4. Of course it would allow people with less skill to build it if it was UI only but it would also diminish some of the power of what you can do with it because we have some wizards here that discover new things about the xaml with each new theme they do and having that coding ability to create enhanced features would be hard to add into a GUI because it isn't a visual implementation things like timing.
  5. wait what is playing games I thought it was all about compulsive configuration and obtaining media resources for everything! (I kid I'm well past that stage and now do just enjoy playing games took about 2 2 and a half years)
  6. DOS76

    Mame on Retroarch

    MAME in RA is super simple for Arcade stuff if you want to use Software List stuff its a little more complex but like Monkus I'm assuming you only want to use it for Arcade. If not there is a guy who figured out how to use software list stuff on the forums but you would have to search for it as I can't recall how to do so or who posted the solution.
  7. did a quick Google search and adjusted the time frame to within the last year actually found that in a reddit post
  8. %windir%\explorer.exe shell:::{4234d49b-0245-4df3-b780-3893943456e1} Type that in Windows 10's search bar and it should open the applications folder. I just did it and created a XBox app shortcut on my desktop.
  9. yeah any list would need to include performance guidelines because which core or stand alone emulator will be best will rely heavily on your PC specs. Also emulator specific features such as upscaling and other things could also heavily influence which emulator the user wants to use.
  10. If you get the split set you can't delete them either you have to get the non-merged set to do what you want to do. All 3 sets are available for download every month on PleasureDome
  11. DOS76

    Supergrafx ?

    When you try importing them check the checkbox to force duplication and see if they don't get imported then.
  12. there you go didn't even know that post was a thing
  13. Yeah Jason can do what ever he wants to do but mostly he works off of the poll and what is most popular with the community.
  14. There isn't anyway to currently and it is a travesty that this feature didn't get votes on the poll as it really needs to be implemented to improve usability.
  15. The plan is to actually merge all Arcade systems together so you won't see anymore added.
  16. wow yeah I knew about the hash files and totally didn't even think about that. Feeling kind of dumb
  17. go into the command prompt and navigate to your MAME.exe and type mame.exe -?
  18. shouldn't be in the bios folder just alone in the system folder
  19. do you have a MAME.ini file and is it in your root directory
  20. Is the end of the video cut off?
  21. In the system folder inside of RetroArch.
  22. I don't know why but I went and grabbed those 3 optional bios files
  23. Neil I hope you know I was mentioning you showing the file name in your previous post and not asking you to show him what I was referencing.
  24. That or Neil can just show you.
×
×
  • Create New...