LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Beta Testing

Jason Carr

Bedwyr, can you email me the video? Whether or not the video is corrupted, it would be great if I could replicate it so I can try to fix it. :) @CriticalCid, that's interesting. I'll have to look at the VLC libraries to see if that support exists at all. It's funny that both the Meta.Vlc and Vlc.DotNet libraries aren't working with them.

Just found a strange bug in the new Wheel/Clear Logo view. Sometimes when I jump between the letters with the alpha-numeric navigation some logos are falling up or down on the left side of the screen. I recorded a video of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVEn4k1FsY

Found a bug. I didnt notice it right away until I refreshed my image cache. My Wii platform clear logo that I have had since I started using BB all of a sudden is super small on the platforms wheels view. The quality of the logo is 2000 x 909 pixels. Very-small-logo.png

kmoney2315 said Found a bug. I didnt notice it right away until I refreshed my image cache. My Wii platform clear logo that I have had since I started using BB all of a sudden is super small on the platforms wheels view. The quality of the logo is 2000 x 909 pixels. Very-small-logo.png
The same, is logo small....

kmoney2315 said Found a bug. I didnt notice it right away until I refreshed my image cache. My Wii platform clear logo that I have had since I started using BB all of a sudden is super small on the platforms wheels view. The quality of the logo is 2000 x 909 pixels. Very-small-logo.png
Same issue. My Neo Geo and Neo Geo pocket logo are now both super small since I refreshed my images.

Thanks all, new beta is out with the new CoverFlow with game details view that we worked on this morning in the development live stream. Been tweaking it all afternoon/evening. I'm pretty happy with it. We've pretty much wrapped up everything I want to get in for the official 6.0 release, other than minor bug fixes, tweaking, and cleanup. My goal for tomorrow and Friday is to fix any remaining bugs and add any tweaks that we can fit in. I'll take a look at the issues above tomorrow. Thanks all! :)

Jason Carr said kmoney2315, what is the aspect ratio of your monitor? Is it a 4:3 CRT? Wondering if that's why images are being cut off.
Cancel that issue Jason. The strange thing is I only had the issue with the SNES game wheels. I must have had some bad clear logos or something with that platform because I deleted them all and re downloaded a good known set and refreshed the image cache and all is good now. I had tried refreshing the image cache 3 times before I deleted the wheels so that was not the issue. And the original clear logos that was there before I deleted them also looked good outside of BB and hyperspin with nothing cut off the sides. BTW: I am using a 16:9 1920 x 1080 monitor. All is good now so no worriesWink

keltoigael said All the new views look great. I have not powered on my box to update but plan to tonight. Which button would be best to map on the controller to switch views?
I use right stick press down with a 360.

It's bugfix day everybody! I'm still working on things of course but wanted to get a new beta out to address the two errors from @bundangdon and @kmoney2315. Both of those errors should hopefully be fixed now. If you get to this early, might be 3 minutes or so before the new beta goes live.