LaunchBox Community Forums

StationEmulation Theme

viking

Ok, sorry if my explanations were not precise enough (I'm French, so wometimes it's difficult to explain myself ;)

Here is a (badly) paint image to show what I want :)

I want to mix game view 1 and game view 2, i.e having clear logo to chose the game on the left, video in the background, box on the left, and game detail to the right of the box (instead of the game title)

Games_View_02.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's been a while since I've stopped by - things got messy in personal stuff - but I really love this theme. I'm starting to rebuild my emulation collection and Big Box is making it a blast. So, I'll take the risk of asking: would it be possible for launchbox + this theme to show, before the game list, a list of available game genres just like the list of platforms? Think I've seen something like this done in EmulationStation (Pi version), but I'm not really sure.

Thanks, Marcelo

• 2 weeks later...