LaunchBox Community Forums

Switch Theme

Grila

12 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Weird, hopefully @Grila can shed some light there then.

Unfortunately I have nothing to say. I have no other reports of this (with roughly 1263 downloads of the theme) so all I can think is that it is end user related. That's just my math though.

And both themes are identical except for the colors, the dark version was just a copy of the light version with the color changes edited.

• Like 1

Just now, Grila said:

Unfortunately I have nothing to say. I have no other reports of this (with roughly 1263 downloads of the theme) so all I can think is that it is end user related. That's just my math though.

And both themes are identical except for the colors, the dark version was just a copy of the light version with the color changes edited.

Yeah i have had no issues either, that's why i double checked the correct theme colour .dll had been unblocked in my original comment (no point unblocking dark if you are using light) Cheers for the input @Grila, carry on. :) 

14 hours ago, Tio Perico said:

Hi @Grila.

Thanks for fixed update!

I want to increase the size of the covers and decrease the fav icons etc ...

In GPDWin, the size of the covers is very small.

How I can edit the proper .xaml (I think that WheelGamesView.xaml is)  to change this?

Thanks  for your hard work!!

props.thumb.jpg.73c27969043a6f0290e9e79dc3ed4cd7.jpg

Yeah I can work on that next week.  I'll update you on the progress here and I'll probably need you to test along the way because I don't have that device on hand.

• 1 month later...
On 24.4.2017 at 11:28 AM, deadfreak said:

Any way to fix the display scaling issue? I run big box on my TV and it of course needs scaling otherwise you can't read anything from the couch lol. Please allow us to enter a scaling number somewhere in an XML file or something so those of us that have to scale have an option :). Otherwise apart from that 110% terrific work and very modern/simplistic. Currently running it with the list view, simply because i love this skin that much :P. I also noticed the buttons you have in the pic (star, heart, etc.) aren't there for me :/. I've also noticed the movement feels odd, you have to hit up on the dpad to get the alphabet switching, when it should be down (since it comes down) and RT button goes left and LT goes right, bit odd.

P.S I run a 4K TV at 1080p resolution with 150% windows scaling.

I also noticed the buttons you have in the pic (star, heart, etc.) aren't there for me :/

Can u tell me wich view I must select or wich option I have to activate?

I've modified the Minimal Platform Logos 1.0.0 to better suit this theme.

I would recommend adding MaxVerticalImageResolutionOverride="1500" to PlatformWheel1FiltersView.xaml as this will help avoid having blurred images in general.

I also noticed that the view count option for coverflow control still doesn't work. This mainly effects PSP games as the covers aren't that wide. But this is an issue with LaunchBox not the theme tbh.

Edited by Lurkon

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother I love this theme but cant get it to work right, win 7 

this error pops up and the view for the games never looks like the platform one like in your screenshots.

Im probably just being an idiot but any help would be most appreciated!

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2017 at 2:51 AM, Lurkon said:

I would recommend adding MaxVerticalImageResolutionOverride="1500" to PlatformWheel1FiltersView.xaml as this will help avoid having blurred images in general.

Could you elaborate on this a little? Adding that to the coverFlow just makes my images crazy large. I'd like to have them at the correct scale but not blurry.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...