LaunchBox Community Forums

I am leaving LaunchBox effective... well right now

SentaiBrad

On 7/1/2017 at 0:05 AM, SentaiBrad said:

Retro Style Spotlight WILL continue on my channel

Well, there is some good news out of this really bad news. I've subscribed to your channel under 'McTurbo1300'.

I pressed the 'like' button on your original post.....it should really be the 'don't like' button. Gee, what a shocker.

I will miss you Brad. The videos of you guys at Retropalooza helped me see and care about the people behind the program, they are still my favorite videos on the Launchbox channel. I'm already subscribed to your YouTube channel and I'm glad you will continue with Retro Style Spotlight.

3 hours ago, FistyDollars said:

@Jason Carr I really need you to clear the air about what happened. A bunch of us are feeling really upset by this, and you haven't said much. Brad was too important for that to be okay. You mentioned that he had "radical views" that Launchbox can't stand behind. What does that mean?

When was this said?

@SentaiBrad So sad to see you go as it was you who first put me on to LaunchBox a few years back when it was starting out.  You will be missed, and i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the help that you have given me and others in that time.  KUDOS man take care and i hope thing go well for you in what ever future en-devours you pursue.