LaunchBox Community Forums

On 6/13/2019 at 7:35 AM, Whistler NL said:

hi,

how can I get the time to show in 24H format? Is it a theme, launchbox or windows setting? my windows 10 display time in 24H and I couldnt find any LB setting in the preferences so can I set this within this theme.

thanks, love the theme!!!

It is not theme exclusive so I am not entirely sure.

• 1 month later...

CityHunter is my favorite theme. I would like to change only this font that appears in the titles in red (Streamster), replacing with Lazer84:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/31261857/LAZER-84-Free-Font

I know the theme uses its own DLL, located in "\ Launchbox \ Themes \ CityHunter 2 \ Plugins".
By removing this DLL the whole theme uses the Calibri font, so I believe it is necessary to modify the plugin. Whatever the solution, I wish someone could help me.

Someone could help me do that?
Appreciate!

Edited by soqueroeu
Add info

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, damageinc86 said:

Could you show an example of that in action?

image.thumb.png.c7373c41d5759c852c80a281467bdbb1.pngOnly change is the very top left, the Title of the game "Turtle Bridge"....you would need to do this to the same layout as mine which you can see in the xml doc. But if you use another layout, just look for the same code.

Edited by Copper

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, BMovieBen said:

I feel like I'm missing something there - when I load up the theme it looks completely different.  Is there another step I need to take to make it look right?

1359685416_cityhunter2.thumb.jpg.3149c4e051b944343cdf2826c0c44a91.jpg

All themes have several views, you can switch them in the options, or set a key/button and switch on the fly.

8 hours ago, BMovieBen said:

Sorry I meant the font and styling on the games list on the left specifically. Or is it supposed to look like that?

Yes that is how that view is supposed to look, that is the text list view, which must be included in every theme so will always look similar to other themes.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2019 at 12:39 PM, LogicalEgo said:

It's not scrapped, just taken out for a while to work out some issues. It will be back one day for sure. @eatkinola is already working on redoing the plugin and I have older versions of the theme I can refit to make it work at some point.

@LogicalEgo Any updates on the random background videos? This would be a killer feature to mix-things up!

Edited by richardoswald
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, demosthenes2010 said:

image.thumb.png.80ec5817a83141e5741a22f2f5fd9e4e.png

Odd issue - 

I've got moving white boxes on either side of the console in the platform wheel.  Any idea why?  Image attached - 

Thank you for your work on this theme and any help you might be able to provide ?

Oddly I don't see any white boxes in the image. Did you post the wrong image?

Thanks for the quick reply, Jason!

I should have been more specific. 

It looks like there are animated boxes on either side of the gameplay video in the center of the theme.  They spin and move around and I'm guessing they are supposed to be "textured" with some sort of image file but instead they are all white as they are animated.

I'm guessing it has to do with some sort of file path being wrong in my system or with a System Setting that I've misconfigured.

I've circled the fields in question with red ovals to make them easier to spot.

image.thumb.png.ce603216fd237ddd4986305296b2f020.png

1 minute ago, demosthenes2010 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, Jason!

I should have been more specific. 

It looks like there are animated boxes on either side of the gameplay video in the center of the theme.  They spin and move around and I'm guessing they are supposed to be "textured" with some sort of image file but instead they are all white as they are animated.

I'm guessing it has to do with some sort of file path being wrong in my system or with a System Setting that I've misconfigured.

I've circled the fields in question with red ovals to make them easier to spot.

image.thumb.png.ce603216fd237ddd4986305296b2f020.png

That is actually just a video file, and those boxes are intended to be there that way. That's how James Baker made the video. :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys

I love this theme, and I am working on a mod for the theme

I was wondering if anyone can tell me is it possible to change the options screen to display a video?

So we can have a video play on the platform page (when we scroll consoles etc) and then another video play when entering the options screen?

Also is it possible to change the font of the theme? was looking for something "Neon" in style

any help would be appreciated thank you

15 minutes ago, Gustavus said:

Hi Guys

I love this theme, and I am working on a mod for the theme

I was wondering if anyone can tell me is it possible to change the options screen to display a video?

So we can have a video play on the platform page (when we scroll consoles etc) and then another video play when entering the options screen?

Also is it possible to change the font of the theme? was looking for something "Neon" in style

any help would be appreciated thank you

We do not have a ton of forum rules but we do request not spamming the same question in separate forum threads. Please just post once. I have deleted your other thread.

As far as you questions. Fonts can be changed. You can add the font to a folder inside the theme so if you ever share it the user does not need to install it and it also means you would not need to install it. Then change the code to the correct font path and font family. In the example below for a font called Prototype you would need to change the "YOUR THEME FOLDER NAME HERE" to well, your theme's folder. Also "Prototype.ttf#Prototype" would need to be changed to the font file name (Prototype.tff) and font name (#Prototype) of the font you are using.

FontFamily="LAUNCHBOX_ROOT_FOLDER/Theme/YOUR THEME FOLDER NAME HERE/Fonts/Prototype.ttf#Prototype"

Options screen do you mean the game details screen? The one where you select play, add to playlist and other items? If so the Game Details screen and Game list views are linked. I do not believe you can add a different view. I have not seen any theme's to date do that.

• Like 1