LaunchBox Community Forums

On 6/13/2019 at 7:35 AM, Whistler NL said:

hi,

how can I get the time to show in 24H format? Is it a theme, launchbox or windows setting? my windows 10 display time in 24H and I couldnt find any LB setting in the preferences so can I set this within this theme.

thanks, love the theme!!!

It is not theme exclusive so I am not entirely sure.

Posted (edited)

CityHunter is my favorite theme. I would like to change only this font that appears in the titles in red (Streamster), replacing with Lazer84:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/31261857/LAZER-84-Free-Font

I know the theme uses its own DLL, located in "\ Launchbox \ Themes \ CityHunter 2 \ Plugins".
By removing this DLL the whole theme uses the Calibri font, so I believe it is necessary to modify the plugin. Whatever the solution, I wish someone could help me.

Someone could help me do that?
Appreciate!

Edited by soqueroeu
Add info

At some point I need to revisit and add in the new way of handling embedded fonts.

I love this theme...the only change I made is the font for the Title name. It will change the font to the same as the Time. Its much easier to read the names this way. How-to-change-the-title-font-in-CityHunter-2-after-an-update.thumb.png.630d121dfd4a934779b7b57e355d757f.png

1 hour ago, Copper said:

I love this theme...the only change I made is the font for the Title name. It will change the font to the same as the Time. Its much easier to read the names this way. How-to-change-the-title-font-in-CityHunter-2-after-an-update.thumb.png.630d121dfd4a934779b7b57e355d757f.png

Could you show an example of that in action?

1 hour ago, damageinc86 said:

image.thumb.png.c7373c41d5759c852c80a281467bdbb1.pngOnly change is the very top left, the Title of the game "Turtle Bridge"....you would need to do this to the same layout as mine which you can see in the xml doc. But if you use another layout, just look for the same code.

Edited by Copper

On 7/30/2019 at 12:00 PM, keltoigael said:

At some point I need to revisit and add in the new way of handling embedded fonts.

Please, do that!

On 9/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, damageinc86 said:

How do I change the font to something other than originals?