LaunchBox Community Forums
DOS76

Marvel Comics A-Z in LaunchBox

Just thought I'd play around with LaunchBox and use it in a way that is wasn't intended. This took me over a month and a half of work tidying up my collection, creating covers with Comic Utility Belt and finally importing everything into Launchbox (as I added more and more platforms LaunchBox started taking more time to import them) In total its 38,663 comics in 3,572 platforms. The video is not what I wanted it to be as I envisioned it with captions that explained things but that just wasn't in my skill set so you got this shitty video instead.

The platform category Cross-Over Events is made of all playlist and the reading orders were obtained from a website Comic Book Reading Order

• Like 6

Looks awesome DOS! Last thing missing is to find a way to change "All Games" to "All Comics" and you have your ComicBox :)

I definitely could but if you don't have the same named comics I don't know what good it would do you.

Data.zip

Here is the data folder anyway in case you can do something with it.

Data.zip

That's dedication and a great end result, thanks for sharing the video and sparking off a few light blubs in my head 

I do want to say as I haven't been keeping this updated with the new comics each week. Navigating through it and reading comics is fast but needing to add or edit anything is way to slow at this point. It can take upwards of 10 minutes for LB to add just one new comic so I've sort of given up on it.