LaunchBox Community Forums

AllNightLong Theme

thimolor

1 hour ago, thimolor said:

Sorry, but I can't. I need to keep the look and feel across all the views the same. The BannerBox banners are great but they look nothing like I would design. My theme is going to look a bit dull compared to other themes. There are so many colorful and visually mind blowing themes already made, so I thought I could make something different. Like Gandalf always said: Keep It Clean, Keep It Simple.

Absolutely ? Still looking very much forward to see it completed! :)

• Game On 1

Now the first version of the Horizontal Game View. I'am also going to make text view because it's just easier to search from a big catalog that way. Focusin on the flow of the UI. With vertical screen transitions, this will work nicely, the Game Detail View will fade over because it looks different. Font sizes are a bit smallish right now. I may need to increase them.

1451713649_169ThemeGameHorizontalWheel.thumb.jpg.2bd16cdfba81beb4a40de12dde35c5f7.jpg

38 minutes ago, proghodet said:

... And when is this ready for download, did you say? ?

Just kidding, I know it's ready when it's ready, but it looks real nice!

I think you will have to wait for at least three weeks :) I'am trying to perfect this, so it's going to take a while. Just tested on my tv and I wasn't happy with it. I'am also adding some fading animations. There are also some custom artwork to be made for the platforms.

And another update. Just can't keep my hands out of this project: 

I think I'am almost there. Have to make more views, but after testing this, I was quite happy and not wanting to change back to Jason's Default Theme (which is awesome). By the way. This works at least 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3 also.

• Like 1
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

• thimolor changed the title to AllNight Theme

NO MORE TESTERS NEEDED. Hi you few. Who wants to test my theme? I need three testers to who I will send private download link.

I'am getting blind with my designs and need some input. I need to know, if there are missing images besides the custom playlists. Also I want to know how this runs with older systems. The lowes I have been testing is i5 4690k. Also I need to know are the theme images too dark. Is the text readable.

Thanks!

Edited by thimolor
added info

11 minutes ago, thimolor said:

Hi you few. Who wants to test my theme? I need three testers to who I will send private download link.

I'am getting blind with my designs and need some input. I need to know, if there are missing images besides the custom playlists. Also I want to know how this runs with older systems. The lowes I have been testing is i5 4690k. Also I need to know are the theme images too dark. Is the text readable.

Thanks!

Ill take a look if you want. Im on Windows 10 with a high spec machine, but its connected to a LG OLED with perfect blacks at 4K, so i could test if images are to dark.

I would be grateful if more would test this theme. 3 more people could get it now. I'am considering releasing this the next weekend, but before that I need to be sure that it's working for all because I don't have the time to give support after the release.

19 hours ago, thimolor said:

I would be grateful if more would test this theme. 3 more people could get it now. I'am considering releasing this the next weekend, but before that I need to be sure that it's working for all because I don't have the time to give support after the release.

count me in :)

Edited by ALIE