LaunchBox Community Forums

AllNightLong Theme

thimolor

Support will be slow, sorry for that. If you run into issues concerning the custom banner images, please refresh the images first. Also please check your LaunchBox image options for fallbacks. I could not test all the platforms so there could be file naming issues.

Updated view. Decided to dump the horizontal menu. Tried to make it and almost succeed, but I think it was too hidden from the eye to be user friendly.989581510_1920ThemeGameView.thumb.jpg.00158152c9293198378910f5519cd1c3.jpgHi,

Here is my first vision of the gameview.

I would like to make the menu horizontal. Is that possible with the tools? I have not done much research yet.

Here is a link to the template: https://xd.adobe.com/view/d31b131d-2522-4f51-456f-f37fa15d76ed-a52a/

1947049427_1920ThemeGameView.thumb.jpg.99fbcdeab1dbf715c6ee1b51403f3112.jpg

Edited by thimolor
version 1.3 released
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, wallmachine said:

hmm I believe you'll need a plugin which requires programming knowledge in C#. But first try in XAML worth a shot.

Thanks. I was just googling that :) Tried the community theme creator and I think i' am better of using text-editors.

Thanks for the support!

Here's my first platforms view. Got the idea from Bannerbox theme. I really liked the idea. Keeping things clean and simple. Trying to find ways to keep this theme responsive by not using custom art. I may have to test this view in the community theme editor to find out is this actually possible to make. 

801293376_169ThemePlatformsView.thumb.jpg.eda900bb55aea293c6c7e48d931145ce.jpg

• Like 2
  • Game On 1

30 minutes ago, proghodet said:

Just an idea, in keeping with Faerans banner theme: how about using Device Fanart as a background on each platform? Just a thought :)

Example:image.png.0a508a9740fcaa0f4bca01e3a5df9c07.png

Sorry, but I can't. I need to keep the look and feel across all the views the same. The BannerBox banners are great but they look nothing like I would design. My theme is going to look a bit dull compared to other themes. There are so many colorful and visually mind blowing themes already made, so I thought I could make something different. Like Gandalf always said: Keep It Clean, Keep It Simple.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thimolor said:

Sorry, but I can't. I need to keep the look and feel across all the views the same. The BannerBox banners are great but they look nothing like I would design. My theme is going to look a bit dull compared to other themes. There are so many colorful and visually mind blowing themes already made, so I thought I could make something different. Like Gandalf always said: Keep It Clean, Keep It Simple.

The theme is coming along beautifully and I could not agree with you more. Making BannerBox style banners would simply make this theme a variant of BannerBox. How clean this theme looks (not that BannerBox is bad by any means) is a nice change and how I would recommend keeping it.