Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

HADES81

Members
  • Posts

    981
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by HADES81

  1. I am fixing pal boxes i make , the front side because the box dint have de TM logo on SUPER NINTENDO and TM ln the flower (some game use it). I work with PAL BOXES created with a template. (I find a web site wi all pal boxes)
  2. Thanks, i want to do pc engine cd. I know a creator who makes animation ln medias with adobe animate with both sides. Thanks for the template. Great work with PSX BOX
  3. Im working on PAL both side. Next is USA version. I create some japan. Do you have a high res 3D BOX CD JEWEL for create PC ENGINE CD/PC?.
  4. Thanks for your work
    Great Work !!! Do yo know what kind of fonts are ??? I´m tryng to create the other side spine
  5. NINTENDO SUPER FAMICOM GAMES
  6. thanks you very much !!! happy xmas and a happy new year !!!
  7. Thank you very much !!!
  8. There is no rush. Take your time. Thanks Pd: some logos on db has low quality.
  9. ROCKMAN 2,3,4,5 AND 6 NINTENDO FAMICOM R
  10. Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Jima - ADVENTURE ISLANDO - FAMICOM
  11. Thank you very much !!! Happy xmas and a happy new year
  12. KAGEROU DENSETSU - FAMICOM
  13. COSMIC EPSILON - FAMICOM
  14. COSMIC EPSILON - FAMICOM
  15. Castle Quest - Famicom
  16. MASHIN EIYUUDEN WATARU GAIDEN - FAMICOM
  17. TAKAHASHI MEIJIN NO BUGUTTE HONEY - FAMICOM
×
×
  • Create New...