LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Beta Testing - 6.8+

Jason Carr

@Jason Carr, really like the new forum, has a much better look and faster response!

One question, what happened to all the posts over page 100th in the old beta thread ? There was a suggested new LB view in page 106 that a couple of users including myself really liked (I thanked the creator of the mock-up, but don't remember his user name. it combined details+cover images views). I really don't want that idea to be left out in the dark.

• Like 2

Yeah, the m3u thing will only work for certain emulators and platforms, unfortunately. I agree that it is the best solution for those platforms though, so we'll probably add an option for that at some point. Putting out a new beta now. It's a one-liner, but it should really help with multi-disc imports:

- Improvement: Importing multi-disc ROMs that are named correctly with (Disc 1) or (Disk 2) will now stop importing duplicates and create the extra discs as additional applications instead

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Yeah, the m3u thing will only work for certain emulators and platforms, unfortunately. I agree that it is the best solution for those platforms though, so we'll probably add an option for that at some point. Putting out a new beta now. It's a one-liner, but it should really help with multi-disc imports:

- Improvement: Importing multi-disc ROMs that are named correctly with (Disc 1) or (Disk 2) will now stop importing duplicates and create the extra discs as additional applications instead

Hi Jason,

You also added sort by file type extension during Rom Import!

The Multi Disc addition and Extensions together make like so much easier when all you want to import is just cues :)

• Like 1

To revert from beta, can I reinstall over the updated version? I seem to be having an issue that now nothing launches through rocket launcher after the update. 

Update: Checking something, should have done this before posting. Might be an RL issue not a LB issue. 

Update 2: RL hung in the background with no window, closed process and things are running as normal. 

Edited by ThePolish
RESOLVED (I'M NOT A BRIGHT MAN)