LaunchBox Community Forums

Your List of Small Things

Lordmonkus

20 minutes ago, ALIE said:

i would love to be able to only show hidden games. in case off mistakes

I'll tack this on to the "Hide platforms"

5 minutes ago, harryoke said:

i know its not gonna happen but we can all dream ;)

Rom sharing intergrated into bigbox (premium only) :D

Yeah this is not gonna happen.

Weblinks under the game details page.

These could be added under the "edit game" option and open out in a little box (in BigBox) like the Additional Apps do. The user could manually add links to Wikipedia, Wiki pages or online guides etc. This would be great as it would save me compiling PDF's to import under Additional Apps. Chrome Browser opens quite nicely over the top of BigBox as well, and I have Automatic Controller Profiles with Xpadder to control Chrome with my controller. I would love this option.

Edited by JamesBond@ge
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 3:33 AM, alnyden said:

How about adding a BB hotkey option for "Show Fullscreen Video" just as there's already an option for "Show Fullscreen Images."  That way you wouldn't have to go to the games detail page to see the video fullscreen.

For some reason, video's have never shown in fullscreen for me.

Edited by JamesBond@ge

I would like to have these 2 options for Attract mode:

1. Custom theme ONLY for attract mode. (I would like to use a different theme only for when attract mode goes ON and then switch back to the theme i normally use when i give an input) i don't know if is it doable.

2. Screensaver option, I use a crt and would love to have this. For example a black background with the ability to choose a cutom image that moves randomly around. (i tried to use the windows screensaver, but i can't exit the screensaver with joystick inputs) 

PS: thanks for the great work.

Edited by Jack.

In big box a filter option in the game view to filter the genre or just showing favourites or all, by pressing a „switch filter“ button. So I would have a all games view and only my favourites... with this i would have the chance to collect all games but during gaming session with friends I would only open the best of list

thank you @Lordmonkus

for LaunchBox itself I would like to get repaired fields for the Game Detail screen

5aad51c7e1537_GameDetails.thumb.png.6b087fae30aa039db621a5f2c870ff65.pngThe Spielmodus / Multiplayer Information are confusing me

Mulitplayer.png.9ef3ca973348ee7e68265e76c32094a1.pngtwice Single Player, twice Cooperative... and something like 4-player alternating / 2 Player Simultaneous is not needed. Just 4 Player alternating and then additionally choosing 2-player simulatenous would make more sense, will it?

the Region Codes are also strange

Region.png.8416bb1e52f8b7e03e6eaa7e86096975.pngcan we get an checkbox here as well like in the Spielmodus screen? this would prevent things like "Europe, Japan" and why are there two Europes? and Two North Americas? one in German and one in englisch? Maybe translation issue?

For what is the Status field?

Status.png.8bd0c21cd4a21dc764ed8a8041bea62e.pngthe choosable options make it strange for me. can we get more fields there like "imported from Windows" because we have three types of games "roms", steam and windows games or did I miss something? and why is this information important? status of the game like good playable, just intro or whatever would be very nice and for newer emulators very helpful. so I can have Mario kart 7 3DS in my Bigbox and knows it is not well playable on my system.

in the grid view of LaunchBox I would like to have instand something like media control to check what I have there and what not:

5aad5741744c9_Bildschirmfoto2018-03-17um18_56_56.thumb.png.9957fa2d6d9c58243d1d57122b2c1757.pngthis information only gives me the info how many artworks I have there but nothing about the quality and for what region. maybe - if there are multireagion games in the collection - I can choose each region and see what launchbox has there. and not the amount of artworks, directly loading the artworks into the grid. this would make handling the artwork collection easier I assume.

regards,

Chris

Edited by Chris Kant

• 1 month later...