LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's PCSX2 Configs / Simple 1-Click Installs With PCSX2 Configurator

Zombeaver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for my bad English I am using the tranlator. Yesterday I downloaded the plugin and played it in the folder, but when I click on create config it gives this error message:

(Inner Exception)

Duplicated key 'ColumnWidth_Capacidade\ do\ cart??o\' found in section 'MemoryCardListPanel while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.5.2.0

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 10.11
Type:    IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException
Site:    Void HandleDuplicatedKeyInCollection(System.String, System.String, IniParser.Model.KeyDataCollection, System.String)
Source:  INIFileParser

at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.HandleDuplicatedKeyInCollection(String key, String value, KeyDataCollection keyDataCollection, String sectionName)
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.AddKeyToKeyValueCollection(String key, String value, KeyDataCollection keyDataCollection, String sectionName)
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.ProcessKeyValuePair(String line, IniData currentIniData)
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)

(Outer Exception)

Duplicated key 'ColumnWidth_Capacidade\ do\ cart??o\' found in section 'MemoryCardListPanel while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 2.5.2.0 while parsing line number 172 with value 'ColumnWidth_Capacidade\ do\ cart??o\ =65' - IniParser version: 2.5.2.0

Version: 10.11
Type:    IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException
Site:    IniParser.Model.IniData Parse(System.String)
Source:  INIFileParser

at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
   at IniParser.FileIniDataParser.ReadFile(String filePath, Encoding fileEncoding)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.CreateUiConfigFile(String targetConfigDir, IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.CreateConfig(IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Ui.ConfigWindow.CreateConfigBtn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

23:41:46 Music.Prepare Start
   23:41:46 Music.Kill Start
   23:41:46 Music.Kill Finished
   23:41:46 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   23:41:46 Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   23:42:09 Music.Pause Start
   23:42:09 Music.Prepare Start
   23:42:09 Music.Kill Start
   23:42:09 Music.Kill Finished
   23:42:09 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   23:42:09 Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   23:42:18 Exception

On 3/26/2020 at 11:04 PM, FangGuard said:

No more update? Major update stuck at 80% lol

yup, midnight config very broken, alot of them are cuz theyre still 1.4.0 based and very disappointed because i just got into this and thought this was a nice hands free approach but i guess i'll learn by trial and error its not that hard to config things right. tbh should just have a config guide.

Edited by DaTaTrAP
cuz im gay

On 3/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, FangGuard said:

No more update? Major update stuck at 80% lol

Just been busy, it'll be done once I take care of a few other things.

13 minutes ago, DaTaTrAP said:

yup, midnight config very broken

It has issues, as noted on the sheet if you took the time to read it. It's either deal with the issues present with hardware rendering or switch it to software rendering. There is no perfect config for hardware rendering for the game.

13 minutes ago, DaTaTrAP said:

alot of them are cuz theyre still 1.4.0 based

Literally zero of the configs use 1.4.0. Read the opening post. I have a link for the specific version that it's intended to be used with (which is a 1.5.0 build). It's mentioned multiple times in the post, but they are for 1.5.0. The specific dev build used is linked. The current update process will be for a newer build, but that's not done yet.

Half-Pixel Offset? If that's what you're talking about then no it doesn't. Not in 3281 anyway.

The changelog for 3356 does say they added in something called "half bottom detection" which "helps" Midnight Club 3 and some others so I can try that. That'll mean I'm going to have to go back and re-verify previously updated ones too though. There were some pretty major changes in PCSX2 between the previous build that was used and now, I don't know how much that will carry through from 3281 and the newest build.

Yep, that does fix it in 3356+ looks like, so that's a plus. Will have to go back through and test the other updated configs on 3400.

The only other thing I see in the changelogs between 3281 and now that looks like it could be significant is a mention in the log for 3369 about a lot of visual bugs fixed in Musashiden 2 (Musashi: Samurai Legend) so will have to look into that as well.

yeah that does sound like a real hassle to keep up with everything i noticed that right away researching things myself, theres very little info regarding alot. esp if it could change in the future. not really experienced but i assume some of these speed hacks were intended to help slowdowns but i think majority of games run fine with 1.5.0 now cuz of newer/older thingamabob. anyway i found it more useful that using this launchbox setup now the configs are per-game so you can tune to your specific hardware/bottleneck. hope you all have a good day ?

Edited by DaTaTrAP

I went through and re-tested over 30 of the games that I've made updated configs for (that were for 3281) in 3400 and so far no issues or regressions (or at least no more than the couple that were already in 3281 from 2711) so that's encouraging.

I will be finishing up the remaining 20% to be updated and then pushing them all through, it's gonna happen I promise, but I really have to finish up the next update for C64 Dreams before I get too sidetracked on this again. I've been working on that for months now and I really have to get that done first for my own sanity's sake. Once that's done, I will be switching gears back to finishing these up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed the plugin and Im getting this error when trying to execute, any ideas?

The system cannot find the file specified

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 10.13
Type:    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Site:    Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo)
Source:  System

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Utils.SevenZipExtract(String archive, String outputDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.ExtractFormattedMemoryCard(IniData baseUiConfig, String memCardFileName)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.CreateUiConfigFile(String targetConfigDir, IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Ui.ConfigWindow.CreateConfigBtn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

00:30:42 Exception

On 4/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, Swatkill_BR said:

I just installed the plugin and Im getting this error when trying to execute, any ideas?

(picture)

Anyone else who is having this issue: it's because the latest version of Launchbox moved the 7-zip into a "ThirdParty" subdirectory and the PCSX2 Configurator Next plugin hard codes the path to where it used to be. A quick fix is to probably put a copy of the 7-zip folder back where it was. The code change is a super easy one, but it should probably check the 7-zip path to make it work on this version and previous versions of Launchbox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, confirming that I have the same issue as Swatkill_BR.

copying 7-zip folder to plugin did not work - launchbox would give an error message about 7zip

deleting from 3rd party folder - launchbox would not start

my error when I select make configuration or download configuration is:

The system cannot find the file specified

Version: 10.14
Type:    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Site:    Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo)
Source:  System

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Utils.SevenZipExtract(String archive, String outputDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.ExtractFormattedMemoryCard(IniData baseUiConfig, String memCardFileName)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.ApplyRemoteConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.DownloadConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigPath)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Ui.ConfigWindow.DownloadConfigBtn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

Recent Log:

9:49:06 PM Exception

7 hours ago, Ashen said:

Hi, confirming that I have the same issue as Swatkill_BR.

copying 7-zip folder to plugin did not work - launchbox would give an error message about 7zip

deleting from 3rd party folder - launchbox would not start

my error when I select make configuration or download configuration is:

6 hours ago, Zombeaver said:

What happens if you copy the 7-Zip folder into the root Launchbox folder (not the plugin folder)? That's where it is in older versions.

Have you updated the the latest version? The 7zip was moved to a different folder, which broke the plugin. Details here.