LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's PCSX2 Configs / Simple 1-Click Installs With PCSX2 Configurator

Zombeaver

35 minutes ago, ABSOLUTERRITORY said:

Hi everyone, I am currently running Launchbox 9.3 and PCSX2 1.5, but even after I put the folder into the root of PlugIns, PCSX2 Configurator Next wasn't an available option whenever I tried to right click a game. Could somebody help me with this? Much appreciated.

Not sure what to tell you there. I just updated to 9.3 and it's still working here.

image.png.3f015493d318f6e29effe9c59e0ea6e0.png

image.thumb.png.4863cab676a5f1218b2df97041e725e9.png

image.thumb.png.48802fae2763176367b7fb906530b502.png

1 hour ago, ABSOLUTERRITORY said:

Hi everyone, I am currently running Launchbox 9.3 and PCSX2 1.5, but even after I put the folder into the root of PlugIns, PCSX2 Configurator Next wasn't an available option whenever I tried to right click a game. Could somebody help me with this? Much appreciated.

I've just set this up as well, and what I initially did wrong was extracting the zip-file to a folder, and LaunchBox doesn't look for plugins except for an initial folder.
So I had plugins/PCSX2 Configurator Next Beta 1.2/PCSX2 Configurator Next/[plugin files], but it should have been only plugins/PCSX2 Configurator Next/[plugin files]. Just something to keep in mind.

27 minutes ago, proghodet said:

I've just set this up as well, and what I initially did wrong was extracting the zip-file to a folder, and LaunchBox doesn't look for plugins except for an initial folder.
So I had plugins/PCSX2 Configurator Next Beta 1.2/PCSX2 Configurator Next/[plugin files], but it should have been only plugins/PCSX2 Configurator Next/[plugin files]. Just something to keep in mind.

54 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

Not sure what to tell you there. I just updated to 9.3 and it's still working here.

image.png.3f015493d318f6e29effe9c59e0ea6e0.png

image.thumb.png.4863cab676a5f1218b2df97041e725e9.png

image.thumb.png.48802fae2763176367b7fb906530b502.png

Strange. This is what it looks like for me. 

Screenshot (17).jpg

Screenshot (18).jpg

47 minutes ago, proghodet said:

I'm not sure, but is this what you're talking about? I might have made the same mistake, though I did not create a new folder and extract the zip-file into a new folder if that's what you mean. I took this directly out of the zip-file and put it in the Plugins root

Screenshot (19).jpg

So I was about to work on some new configs and decided that I would update to the latest dev build. They've changed a number of things in the newest version, including the formatting for Texture Offsets (which were previously referred to as TC Offset), the result of this is that the configs I had created that featured a TC Offset weren't pulling that information through in newer builds because of the different format. I went back through and corrected this wherever relevant (32 games total). The good news is that the new format is actually new lines in the config, so I simply added the lines necessary while keeping the old ones there - so even if you're still using an older PCSX2 build it should still work.

TC Offset is used to fix alignment issues on a number of things - it can fix misaligned fog/glow effects (like in Kuon) and fix lines in text/sprites. The 32 games on the spreadsheet that have "TC Offset X:# TC Offset Y:#" in the video hacks column are such cases.

I'm not using the very latest build because a couple weeks ago they removed MSAA support (because they broke it) and apparently they're working on replacing it with FSAA. It still works fine in a slightly older build though, which I'm going to attach below to make it simpler for people. This one's from December 2018. Whenever they fix/replace MSAA I'll be updating and then reworking any configs where appropriate.

pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2711-g8307cfc54-windows-x86.7z

• Thanks 3