LaunchBox Community Forums

Citra fullscreen?

Lukeyboy67

Here's the full AHK script I have for Citra, loads it fullscreen, moves the cursor if it's showing and sets the Escape key to close it out properly.

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F11}
Return

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
MouseMove, 0, 2160, 0, R

$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, Lordmonkus said:

Here's the full AHK script I have for Citra, loads it fullscreen, moves the cursor if it's showing and sets the Escape key to close it out properly.

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F11}
Return

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
MouseMove, 0, 2160, 0, R

{
}

Thanks a lot for this script Lordmonkus! Exactly what I needed.

As I side note this has got to be the most helpful forum I've been on in a long time. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, Minuteworld said:

the screen is really tiny when i launch games from launchbox, even with all of these scripts and fullscreen ticked in citra. any ideas?

run citra-qt.exe, set checkmark on menu View->Fullscreen, Then set menu View->Screen layout->Large screen. and as of LB 9.2 you also don't need any ahk script lines for hiding the mouse cursor either, since you can set that in the LB emulator settings for Citra. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/21/2018 at 1:11 AM, Lordmonkus said:

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F11}
Return

Sleep, 3000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
MouseMove, 0, 2160, 0, R

{
}

Hi ! Each time i open a game with citra via launchbox, it open the cmd command ! 

and When i copy this in hotkey  in emulator citra, there it put cittra AND CMD command in fullscreen 

do you know how to get off the cmd command ?

• 8 months later...

I finally got this running, using tips in this thread, and modifying the hotkeyscript:

1) Run citra-qt.exe (also make sure the emulator path is pointing to this in LaunchBox)
2) Set a checkmark on menu View->Fullscreen
3) Set menu View->Screen layout->Large screen
4) Enter the following 'RunningAutoHotKey Script' in CItra's emulator config in Launchbox:

Sleep, 1000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F11}
Return

5) To create settings to smoothly exit Citra back to LaunchBox:
In Launchbox, tools>options>Game Controllers>Mappings - assign 'Exit Game' to something like the START and SELECT button at the same time (Button 7 + Button 8).

Launch a game from Launchbox, and it should load full-screen in CItra with no bars.  Then press/hold START and SELECT   and it should exit Citra and return you to Launchbox.

• 3 months later...

LordMonkus' script worked for me. I removed the middle part though as Citra now has an option to hide mouse cursor on inactivity in its settings. I'm using the up-to-date build of Citra and LB at the time of this post.

Edited by Cheetos

• 1 year later...
On 8/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, Peichan2 said:

Hi ! Each time i open a game with citra via launchbox, it open the cmd command ! 

and When i copy this in hotkey  in emulator citra, there it put cittra AND CMD command in fullscreen 

do you know how to get off the cmd command ?

This is my exact problem @Peichan2 - did you manage to solve it?

Apologies on rezing an old thread but it seems this problem still exists.