LaunchBox Community Forums

Unified Redux

@Jason Carr

I see u are using ? built in scroll able text?

xmlns:wpf="clr-namespace:Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows;assembly=Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows"

But how do u control starting position of text? In ur theme Converter={StaticResource NoNewline}}" FontFamily="{StaticResource FontBebasNeue}" FontSize="40" Foreground="White" Height="45" ScrollSpeed="95" />

i dont see control for that? Right now text starts with first line already gone

gone.png

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, bigcletus said:

When I choose the Unified Redux theme, it looks exactly the same as the normal Redux theme.   I must be doing something wrong?

The changes are fairly subtle, and many of the changes that were originally implemented in Unified Redux were later also implemented in the original Unified. So there may not be any obvious differences at this point.

12 minutes ago, bigcletus said:

Hmm. It looks nothing like the demo videos shown, with the menu animation and platform videos. 

Did you try changing views? Each theme has several views. in BigBox keyboard or controller bindings you can map a button to “Change View”. 

There are multiple views in most themes you may just have to change your view in the program. In the controller and keyboard menus there are options to set views to keypresses/buttons then you can easily cycle through the views until you find the one you want. Also do you have a EmuMovies account if not you won't have the videos you see featured in the video.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 5:50 AM, Cauptain said:

Hello @Jason Carr

I'm using the Unified Redux Wheel3GamesView.

How do increase the size of the CD? He wanted it a little bigger.

Claudio

Probably going to require changing the sizes on the grids, but you might have issues with it affecting other things, so it probably won't be easy. But fiddling with the grid row and column sizes is the likely solution.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/18/2018 at 1:22 AM, Jason Carr said:

I'm sure there's a way to use the ListBoxScrollCenter plugin, yes, but I'm unfamiliar with it, so I don't have any advice as far as how to do that. I would look at some other themes that do use it; it's probably not too difficult to figure out.

The animations are usually towards the top of the XAML files and are fairly clearly labeled. I think removing this will do it. I think. ;)

<!-- BOXART Y-AXIS MOVEMENT -->
            <DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames Storyboard.TargetProperty="(UIElement.RenderTransform).(TransformGroup.Children)[3].(TranslateTransform.Y)" Storyboard.TargetName="CoverImage">
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:0.0" Value="-4320"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:0.9" Value="0"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:1" Value="-150"/>
				<EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:1.1" Value="0"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:1.15" Value="-30"/>
                <EasingDoubleKeyFrame KeyTime="0:0:1.2" Value="0"/>
            </DoubleAnimationUsingKeyFrames>

Hello! I also want to modify the animations on the box art but I cannot seem to find the right XAML file to edit. Can someone help me? Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey great theme!  I noticed on the preview video that when you are selecting games, it is a wheel with the clear logos of each game. However, I cannot get it to do that, instead it is just a list of games that are listed vertically (no wheel or clear logos). The only clear logo and wheel is when I select platforms. Is there a way to change this in the settings? I have searched but cannot figure it out.

thanks.