LaunchBox Community Forums

Calling All Media and Theme Creators!

Jason Carr

1 minute ago, Grila said:

I'm working on a Plex based theme currently. Some people hate their web interface, but I actually happen to like it (and, I use Plex a lot).

lbplex.thumb.png.a6041c348584eedb2fa86fcb508fbbde.png

Holy crap @Grila; that looks amazing. Well now I'm excited... ;)

We'll probably do a video on it once it's released since it's likely to be the first major overhaul theme.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Grila said:

I'm working on a Plex based theme currently. Some people hate their web interface, but I actually happen to like it (and, I use Plex a lot).

lbplex.thumb.png.a6041c348584eedb2fa86fcb508fbbde.png

I hate you, stealing my thunder has the premiere LB Next theme creator.

Just kidding, this looks awesome man, can't wait to use it and maybe tweak it some.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

That video looks awesome @uv777bk. The Pinball Arcade playlist is for MAME-based pinball arcade games, rather than Future Pinball, Visual Pinball, or Pinball FX though.

Well, if you don't get anything, I'll try and knock something out for you.  I compose the music, too.  I've been using DAWs since Cubase 1 on the Atari ST :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, uv777bk said:

Well, if you don't get anything, I'll try and knock something out for you.  I compose the music, too.  I've been using DAWs since Cubase 1 on the Atari ST :D

Woah! Very cool. We do have videos for everything at this point from RetroHumanoid, but we could certainly use some more options. It would definitely be appreciated and we'll get them up on the automatic downloader. :)

I have all of the new @RetroHumanoid vids uploaded to the server, as well as the new Ball & Paddle Games video from @harryoke. The next beta will have the option to prioritize @harryoke and @uv777bk's videos as well.

@uv777bk I'm in the process of uploading your pinball category video as well as the rest of the videos you've made to the server; they look and sound great, btw. I assume it's okay for us to put them in the automatic video downloader? :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I have all of the new @RetroHumanoid vids uploaded to the server, as well as the new Ball & Paddle Games video from @harryoke. The next beta will have the option to prioritize @harryoke and @uv777bk's videos as well.

@uv777bk I'm in the process of uploading your pinball category video as well as the rest of the videos you've made to the server; they look and sound great, btw. I assume it's okay for us to put them in the automatic video downloader? :)

Absolutely, mate, it would be an honor!

Edited by uv777bk
  • Like 2