LaunchBox Community Forums

Calling All Media and Theme Creators!

Jason Carr

9 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

@Jason CarrAll done...you can find them at this link https://mega.nz/#F!6FBCmYKQ!gJxo_XCHljVOuuL8YloKPA

Edit:Uploaded them to this site as well 

Awesome thanks so much for these @RetroHumanoid they fit in much better with the unified theme in my opinion. So thanks again for taking the time to make them, it is much appreciated. :) 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

@Jason CarrAll done...you can find them at this link https://mega.nz/#F!6FBCmYKQ!gJxo_XCHljVOuuL8YloKPA

Edit:Uploaded them to this site as well 

Thanks for all of these @RetroHumanoid! I am adding some of these to my set up now. I noticed that Sonic and Super Mario World are shown in the platform games video though, I thought these were just for MAME?

@Charco No problem,glad you like 'em! Mega-Tech System had Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo Super System had Super Mario World....among many other Genesis and SNES ports. All of which are on MAME. You payed quarters for play time,not lives.

I did not use them as the mascots on the theme though,as that would be stretching it.

Edited by RetroHumanoid

12 minutes ago, RetroHumanoid said:

@Charco No problem,glad you like 'em! Mega-Tech System had Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo Super System had Super Mario World....among many other Genesis and SNES ports. All of which are on MAME. You payed quarters for play time,not lives.

I did not use them as the mascots on the theme though,as that would be stretching it.

Ah yes, I get the reasoning now. 

Are you taking requests for more Unified style videos? I'd love to see ones for the Arcade, Consoles, Computers, and Playlists platform categories.

1 minute ago, Charco said:

Ah yes, I get the reasoning now. 

Are you taking requests for more Unified style videos? I'd love to see ones for the Arcade, Consoles, Computers, and Playlists platform categories.

pft...my other platform category vids aren't good enough for you I see!?!

lol...jk....I have thought about it yes...and probably will do it

• Like 1

@Kondorito sure...The blue is all you should have to change...but,I changed the red as well,because they were too close together for me after getting rid of the curve

<!-- WHEEL -->
            <coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Column="4" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="8" CoverFactory="{Binding CoverFactory}" ImageType="Clear Logos"
                CurveAmount="0" CameraZPosition="2.1" VisibleCount="16" PageSize="6" Spacing="1" ItemZPosition="0.7" SelectedItemZPosition="1.1" Panel.ZIndex="10" >
                <coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>100</coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>
            </coverFlow:FlowControl>

Edited by RetroHumanoid
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, RetroHumanoid said:

@Kondorito sure...The blue is all you should have to change...but,I changed the red as well,because they were too close together for me after getting rid of the curve

You rock! Thanks :)

My next milestone is to move the Platform now straighten wheel to the left side of the screen. Will play around with it tomorrow. 

• Like 1