LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Project! A custom bezel for every ROM!

CoinJunkie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, thanks for the excellent bezel project packs.
Just curious if you are aware of an issue regarding the bezelprojectSA-GCEVectrex bezel pack.
The two bezels named below appear to have the wrong image at top right - they show Polar Rescue instead of Pole Position.
Pole Position (USA) (A00ED3D6).png
Pole Position (USA) (C10F37D8).png

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, spycat said:

Hi folks, thanks for the excellent bezel project packs.
Just curious if you are aware of an issue regarding the bezelprojectSA-GCEVectrex bezel pack.
The two bezels named below appear to have the wrong image at top right - they show Polar Rescue instead of Pole Position.
Pole Position (USA) (A00ED3D6).png
Pole Position (USA) (C10F37D8).png

Great catch! I have updated the files on Github.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, 

i don't know if i'm the only one having this issue but i can't get my bezels work with the beetle psx hw core!  (not a single bezel loads)
Already tried uninstalling the psx bezels and reinstalling them but the problem stays.

Anyone knows a fix? 

Everything works fine with PCSXRearMed but i really want to use the beetle HW core since graphics are much better.

thx

Edited by darky2003

4 hours ago, darky2003 said:

Everything works fine with PCSXRearMed but i really want to use the beetle HW core since graphics are much better.

You can rename the core config folder from PCSX ReARMed to Beetle PSX HW.  There should be 5000+ bezel game config files in there.

That will be located under your RetroArch installation folder.   i.e   <RetroArch>/config/

See if that will work for a simple fix.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Ateb said:

You can rename the core config folder from PCSX ReARMed to Beetle PSX HW.  There should be 5000+ bezel game config files in there.

That will be located under your RetroArch installation folder.   i.e   <RetroArch>/config/

Ateb is correct. As stated in the installers help text, you may encounter a core name in later versions of Retroarch that is different than what existing when the bezel packs were made which require renaming the core directory name under the config directory. Some people also use more than one core for different games, so you may need multiple directories like some of the installers create. Having said that, I use Windows junctions to create a true copy of a config directory. Feel free to do the same thing in real life.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ateb said:

thx guys,

I finaly got it working!!!! 

Edited by darky2003
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this was asked before:

I'm using RA mame2003plus core.

I renamed "mame 2003 (0.78)" bezel related folders to MAME2003-plus because this is how RA names that core, anyway,

I got mwalk.cfg in \RetroArch\config\MAME2003-plus  which contains:

input_overlay = ":/overlays/ArcadeBezels/mwalk.cfg" 

and in \RetroArch\overlays\ArcadeBezels:

mwalk.png and mwalk.cfg which contains:

overlays = 1

overlay0_overlay = mwalk.png

overlay0_full_screen = true

overlay0_descs = 0

Yet the bezel won't show, what am i missing?

Edited by vgbox