LaunchBox Community Forums

76 Screenshots

About This File

I'm redoing all of the bezels of my favorites collection in Launchbox using artwork I've found everywhere while also using various techniques to upscale to 4k.  Most of the artwork I've found is from Mr Do's site and arcadeartwork.org.  Shout out to AlexDC22 for the Neo Geo bezels.

These are to be used with Duimon's Bezel Project MegaBezel integration using his instructions here:

https://github.com/Duimon/Duimon-Bezel-Project

Additional Screenshot Album

https://imgur.com/a/q35NtSo

New bezels will be updated periodically.  Once enough are accumulated, I'll combine them into the master zip file.

Edited by pickles83

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Is there anywhere to download all the individual bezels as a pack?  Would like to check these out.  Thanks.

Yes!  Just zipped everything I have so far and uploaded.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

I'm looking at these now.  These are really high quality.  I'm not using the 16:9 style any more, but these look very good.  If you ever have any high quality resources (bezels, instruction cards, etc) like these that you want to share for people to use as a starting point, that would be welcome too.

This one for Alien Syndrome looks like one I did years ago that ended up in Metalzoic's packs.

Anyway, nice job on these.   🙂

On 2/1/2023 at 12:41 AM, Drybonz said:

I'm looking at these now.  These are really high quality.  I'm not using the 16:9 style any more, but these look very good.  If you ever have any high quality resources (bezels, instruction cards, etc) like these that you want to share for people to use as a starting point, that would be welcome too.

This one for Alien Syndrome looks like one I did years ago that ended up in Metalzoic's packs.

Anyway, nice job on these.   🙂

Thanks, I really appreciate it.  I've mostly been using Mr Do's site and www.arcadeartwork.org.  Lots and lots of Googling as well.  Anything low res I've been using AI upscalers and cleaning up in paint.net.

• Like 1

Thank you for starting 4K bezels. The lights out 4K bezels really just don't do UHD TV's justice. Too dark for me. These are beautiful and pop on large TV's.

• Like 1

i had to set up arcade vertical games manually one by one 🤪 and it took me so long to finish them , i wonder if there is a way or (magic) to move the all the vertical roms only to another folder! it will help to apply vertical bezel for them easily.

Create a bat file with exapmlpe like this

copy "\\butcher\Download\MAME 0.251 ROMs (merged)\btoads.zip" "\\butcher\Download\MAME 0.251 ROMs (vertical)\"

Edit your files

template.xlsx

Edited by DerSchlachter

These are excellent!!! Keep it up man!!! You should put a team together and create a full mame set!!! Love these!!

Edited by SidewaysMan

On 4/1/2023 at 1:03 PM, lilalien said:

These are awesome! How would I download just the changes in 1.0.2?

I just zipped everything I've done so far and uploaded it to make it easier. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pickles83 said:

I just zipped everything I've done so far and uploaded it to make it easier. :)

Very much appreciated! Look forward to future updates!

Excuse me  for the dumb question, but after download the pack I cannot make it work because it seems there´s no .cfg files on it. What should I do?

On 4/13/2023 at 9:59 PM, sergiobiston said:

Excuse me  for the dumb question, but after download the pack I cannot make it work because it seems there´s no .cfg files on it. What should I do?

There is now a much easier way to use Mega Bezel with the overlays.  I've updated my initial post with a link to the instructions.  Not a dumb question at all!  The old way is very time consuming\confusing.

• Like 1

all the ones ive done and still doing are meant and or i do them to use with RL... just easier for me... theres more out there..specially for shmups... i just dont use frames on the shmups tho... looks cleaner without them on my 75 inch tv lol... anyways glad to see my old stuff getting used still tho :)

Background - (AlexDC22).jpg

• Like 3

On 6/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, WraithTDK said:

Just to be clear, these only work when your screen's resolution is properly set to 4k, correct?

These should work in all resolutions.  The screenshots I'm using are running in 1440p.

On 7/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, Chicagobears1977 said:

These are great. How do I set these in mame?

Thanks

Thanks!  Are you using MAME standalone or in Retroarch?  You should be able to just set them as overlays in standalone MAME.

Hi, everyone.

I'm using Retroarch via Xbox Series X, so it's a bit complicated trying to use the programs to generate config files for these bezels. Does anyone have the cfg files that they could share with me, to save me having to make several hundred myself? Unless anyone knows if I could install Retroarch on my laptop and achieve the same outcome using the programs and then copy them over to my Retroarch folder for my Xbox?

It's so frustrating that every time there is a comment or some other pattern I can't figure out, these files are marked as updated when there hasn't been any updates...

Almost every day I think there is a new release. hahaha...

Why can't they fix that?