Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

neil9000

Members
  • Posts

    12,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    38

Everything posted by neil9000

  1. No probs.
  2. Unzip them and drop them in Launchbox/Themes/name of theme/Images/Platforms/Clear Logos. Then in Bigbox go to Options/image cache and refresh Platform Logos to see them.
  3. Yep, if you really want to know your use time then you need to ask the emulator devs to incorporate it into there emulators at a base level.
  4. Yep, as much as I would like these features, they are totally out of the question at the moment, and totally not in the scope of this thread.
  5. is it?? sorry missed it jeff, eh???
  6. beta fix will placate us..
  7. Thanks @Jason Carr. Fingers crossed a easy fix??
  8. Not here, not now. for me at least, pi does it well already.
  9. @Zombeaver, I was about to reply, then I noticed the thread its on.
  10. Yep, seems like its just the initial importing that has gone AWOL. pass...
  11. lol, not you in particular, just in general. I say things sometimes that I know is funny/sarcastic and someone else takes offence. As @harryoke said, tricky to do in text.
  12. God don't I know it.
  13. Clones work for HDD's not for ex wives though, so bonus.
  14. Ha ha, welcome to the club. We all start out thinking ill give this free program a chance, and we will see what happens, then you realise you have been using it for over a year and are still tinkering away on it, (not that its in any way difficult to use at all, its just that the possibilities are nearly endless). At least that's my story.
  15. Then you must of opted out of the E-mails at some point, as i'm sure you know you have to enter a valid E-mail address in order to download the program from the site in the first place.
×
×
  • Create New...