LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Beta Testing - 6.8+

Jason Carr

for user of Rocketlauncher the exit game need to click with my mouse to restore bigbox...on 6.2 it was good. it's from the swtiching profile of joytokey by rocketlauncher.

when the option is disable everything is fine...I still use rocketlauncher for manage mapping profile by system...

4 minutes ago, salyangel said:

for user of Rocketlauncher the exit game need to click with my mouse to restore bigbox...on 6.2 it was good. it's from the swtiching profile of joytokey by rocketlauncher.

when the option is disable everything is fine...I still use rocketlauncher for manage mapping profile by system...

Hi, I think you have a problem on your pc. I use rocket launcher as well for bezel and fades, and have no problems with app focus.

7 minutes ago, salyangel said:

@salyangel I have heard of that issue before, but it seems to be most likely a Rocket Launcher configuration issue of some kind. Window focus is handled by Windows itself and there's nothing I can put in the code to make Big Box "steal" focus (Microsoft got rid of this stuff for security and annoyance reasons), so we have to rely on Windows to handle it properly. It sounds like something in the Rocket Launcher process is just interfering with it. I wish I could do something to force focus back on Big Box, but unfortunately I don't think there's any good way to do that (without resorting to bad practices at least).

2 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

@salyangel I have heard of that issue before, but it seems to be most likely a Rocket Launcher configuration issue of some kind. Window focus is handled by Windows itself and there's nothing I can put in the code to make Big Box "steal" focus (Microsoft got rid of this stuff for security and annoyance reasons), so we have to rely on Windows to handle it properly. It sounds like something in the Rocket Launcher process is just interfering with it. I wish I could do something to force focus back on Big Box, but unfortunately I don't think there's any good way to do that (without resorting to bad practices at least).

I find the solution, I have delete my profile of hyperspin because I used hyperspin before.

And I keep juste one profile on joytokey and it's work :) 

• Like 2