LaunchBox Community Forums

Hi @Nyny77

Depending on the View you have to change it in multiple files.

Wheel2GamesView.xaml (for the Vertical Wheel View with fullscreen game video themes)

TwoColumnGameDetailsView.xaml (for the CoverFlow with Details View)

GameDetailsView.xaml (for all other Games Views)

FilterDetailsView.xaml (for the platform views)

Search for the Lines with

<GradientStop Color=

and change the colorcode to your likings. Keep in mind that there are often 2 values because it's a color gradient.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

That’s a Vertical View ;)

Yeah I know, not much that I can do except making the glass bar larger. But I honestly don’t want to do that. My compromise/reference was to make it so big that “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time” fits in without being cut off.

Could you implement a scroll back and forth for those long names? The RetroArch menu does this for strings in the paths menu for example.

39 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

You have background videos activated but unfortunately you have to disable them in order to get the videos to work for these two views.

I should better force disable that in the theme settings. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. :)

Yep that was it. Thanks for the quick reply. What transition settings should I be using? I have videos set to fade but I am still getting rotation on videos.

1 hour ago, CriticalCid said:

I see you like those blue/violet 80's style ;)

Have you made these background videos yourself?

Some stuff I make from scratch, some are heavily edited. I used to make intro videos for Hyperspin so I have a ton of materials just sitting around that has never been used and can easily be re purposed. I retired from the Hyperspin intro scene a long time ago when my work was being ripped off and sold with premade Hyperspin drives by some ass hat on youtube, who also threatened to sue me. After that I removed all my work and pretty much quit the front end scene until Launchbox/BigBox really came on the scene.

• Like 1