LaunchBox Community Forums

12 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

That’s awesome! I’m glad that LaunchBox has achieved to bring back again such a talented video creator like you to the FrontEnd scene!

Definitely keep those videos coming, I’m really enjoying them. Maybe we could even make some “official” color variants of my theme with your videos ;)

That sounds like a really cool idea. I was thinking of editing to match some of my backgrounds but I would hate to mess with your work but if you are open to the idea of doing them then that makes my life easier haha.

• Like 2

Thanks for your offer but unfortunately I won’t add it to my theme because I don’t want to mix widescreen and 4:3 views in one theme. And like I wrote in the download description: I won’t make an “official” 4:3 version of my theme either. The theme was never designed for it and it would be too much work to do it. I already have my hands full with other projects for LaunchBox and the FE community, so I rather spend my time on those because the to-do list is really long.

Sorry.

But feel free to post your edited view here or even upload your own branch of my theme with your 4:3 view in the download section :)

@CriticalCid I tried this theme as it comes bundled with 7.0 and it has now become my default Big Box theme! I also downloaded all of your Hyperspin videos for my arcade platform and your unified platform videos and absolutely love it!

I noticed there is no unified platform videos for SuperGrafx or Neo Geo, will these be available in the future?

48 minutes ago, Charco said:

@CriticalCid I tried this theme as it comes bundled with 7.0 and it has now become my default Big Box theme! I also downloaded all of your Hyperspin videos for my arcade platform and your unified platform videos and absolutely love it!

I noticed there is no unified platform videos for SuperGrafx or Neo Geo, will these be available in the future?

There are Unified Platform Videos for these platforms but I’m not sure why you don’t get them through LB. Maybe try to change the “scrape as” platform for these systems in your platform manager. For example: You can scrape Neo Geo as “Arcade”, “SNK Neo Geo AES” or “SNK Neo Geo MVS” so I would try all of these out.

As alternative can you also grab them just manually from the EmuMovies website:

http://emumovies.com/files/category/2031-video-themes/

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CriticalCid said:

There are Unified Platform Videos for these platforms but I’m not sure why you don’t get them through LB. Maybe try to change the “scrape as” platform for these systems in your platform manager. For example: You can scrape Neo Geo as “Arcade”, “SNK Neo Geo AES” or “SNK Neo Geo MVS” so I would try all of these out.

As alternative can you also grab them just manually from the EmuMovies website:

http://emumovies.com/files/category/2031-video-themes/

Ah yes that could be it, I have SuperGrafx set to scrape as Turbografx 16 and SNK Neo Geo to scrape as arcade. I'll change these and retry, thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for this amazing theme !

But I encounter a strange bug. Because I'm French, I've translated everything game description in my native langage. But when I use your theme, nothing shows up under the filed Description, whereas everything is ok on other themes.

Do you have any ideas ?

• Like 1