LaunchBox Community Forums

8.0-beta-1 Released

Jason Carr

40 minutes ago, GreenGriffon said:

Hi guys.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this problem....sort your collection by Star Rating, then scroll down to the games that are listed as "Not Rated".

Most of the games categorized as having no rating do in fact have a rating.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Yeah I have just checked after seeing your post and I see the same thing.

Screenshot (2).png

2 hours ago, Belgarath said:

I'm having the same problem, not sure it's beta3 though that's causing the problem as I'm pretty sure I used it yesterday without a problem, this morning though (GMT) I can't connect.

Yeah it wont connect for me either in Launchbox, must be down at the moment. @circo would need to have a look at it.

Edit:

The ftp and website are up, so looks like a api issue.

...and why the hell DID they change the api without even informing their affiliates?

Checked the FTP, Site & Forums and everything is online...

The only weekend i have time to build up my collection and they f*ck it up by changing the access via api on a Friday Night?... >:(

1 minute ago, wizzel said:

...and why the hell DID they change the api without even informing their affiliates?

Checked the FTP, Site & Forums and everything is online...

The only weekend i have time to build up my collection and they f*ck it up by changing the access via api on a Friday Night?... >:(

Theres no need for that, they haven't changed the api as far as I know, but it does go down from time to time, not often but it does happen. It will be back, and if you have access to the ftp and website just use those for the time being.

23 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Theres no need for that, they haven't changed the api as far as I know, but it does go down from time to time, not often but it does happen. It will be back, and if you have access to the ftp and website just use those for the time being.

Ok, sorry for being rude in my first post here, but i was really pis... off.

Using the FTP/Website is NO Substitute for scraping a collection with 10.000+ entries in the LB database. ^_^

Usually i spend 1-3 Hours on correcting the scraped data alone for each system! 

4 minutes ago, Aevans0001 said:

Um, where is emumovies up at?  For the last 4 hours I go tot emumovies.com and it shows this screen

image.thumb.png.1d75d8dcca41fe4c48007d62541add54.png

You click on any link and it just goes back to this page.  

Sites works fine here. Just the API/Sync side that is down. 

Edited by Retro808

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Sites works fine here. 

Yep I was on there about 10 minutes ago, works fine for me.

They are having issues with there sync which effects Frontend integration and are working on the issue as we speak. Just have a little patience please its not the end of the world.

EM Sync should be up again shortly, the server is dangerously low on resources and while we are patching it,  we are also spinning up a new server with 2x the storage.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Edited by circo
  • Like 7